Sober.

A day later he asked me If I can go to Starbucks with him because he wanted to study and have a cup of coffee. I said sure. I never wanted to lose a day of not being with him I wanted to do everything to be with him as soon as I got the chance to. So I went got ready and immediately left the house so I can be there.
I told him I arrived when I did and he was like okay what am i supposed to do? He was super rude towards me.        
he was sober.
I was ordering and he was behind me and as soon as I saw him I got shocked like woah. So he ordered as well and then we went upstairs to sit down. I got him the books I had for that exam he was gonna have since my sister has the exam. I saw how stressed he was, I tried to comfort him as much as I could but it wasn't getting to his head so I told him I will let my sister talk to him and tell him what to do since she was in his place before and she was that stressed but she did amazing. He was telling me about how bad his hand writing is, I saw his hand writing it was bad. I told him. He got so mad and he literally broke the pen that was in his hand and he was like you stressed me out and that's all I will think of now, I was being honest so he could fix it at least. Whatever word I said he would take it and overthink it so fast in the worst possible way. I felt hurt. So damn hurt I had my tears in my eyes. He was like I know I am hurting you with my words and actions and I don't wanna be selfish with you. He wouldn't even say the word "sorry" ever to me. I got over it myself and played it cool. Then we wanted to leave, he was like message me as soon as you arrive home, I said okay.
I forgot to he messaged me asking if I am not home yet, the smallest things of him made me happy that show of care he showed made me happy.
I had in mind nothing and nobody but him, he is all I was thinking of all the time. I fell deeply.