Being with you felt so right.

After 5 years of waiting I finally met this person.
Thursday,  he came to pick me up. I felt nervous and excited. As soon as I saw him all of that disappeared and I hugged him in a way I never did before. I hugged him super tightly. He seemed so damn appreciat-ful so damn sweet so damn nice so damn loving, he didn't leave my hand at all he kept me so close to him I felt so loved. I'm sure all girls love having their hands and forehead kissed. I felt well appreciated, well treated, wanted, safe and happy.
We parked somewhere and we started talking and he was so amazing he also was drunk the way he was treating me was actually amazing, i loved it so much.
He said: "I believe easy comes easy goes, and you were never easy for me."
this always keeps ringing in my head a lot.
He was talking to me about how much he appreciates me, how much he was feeling safe and himself.
He talked to me about his problems, how unhappy he felt how everything was up on his head how he doesn't have any friends how lonely he felt and I just wanted to be there for him, let him know he's never alone and I am here for him through everything. I was falling in love, I didn't even notice myself falling for him. He also was gonna have an exam that was stressing him out so bad, I as well wanted to be there for him.

             we kissed, we made out, deeply.

everyone can spot how the kiss is given, this one had a lot of feelings, pure feelings i felt it so bad. i felt it with my whole soul. i never wanted that moment to stop, i wanted to keep kissing him, no kiss ever felt like that kiss at fucking all.
he was so loving, he acted like he was so damn into me, which was 40% of the reason i was falling fast in love with him. As well as he wouldn't let go of my hand, and he just was keeping me close to him. I loved being close to him. As well as he dropped me home he kissed me and he didn't care like there is no tomorrow and I did the same, I never wanted that to stop. It was the best day of my life to finally meet this one guy I've been dying to meet, it went better than ever.

I felt loved by the guy I always wanted to feel loved by because i have been attached to him.