Chapter 2: Hide and Seek and Meeting Mr Tumnas

It sure has been a day since (y/n) (l/n) had joined the household along with the four Pevensie siblings. Since arriving they all thought it was best if they stayed together. The girls shared one bedroom which (y/n) slept on the couch so the two sisters could continue sharing the bed and the two boys shared another, no spoke about what had been said at the stairs the first day of (y/n)'s arrival and she quite relieved that nothing was mention as she still hated the fact that she had upset Lucy with her words.

At the moment all the kids were inside the girls room as it was pouring down and we were all keeping quite. Susan was rummaging through her bag near the fireplace, (y/n) was on the couch reading the story of a boy who was an assistant pig keeper and this one special pig could create visions and to keep her safe from the wicked Horned King he sets out on adventure and meets a few friends on his during, the story was titled "The Black Cauldron" another one of (y/n)'s favorite stories (A/N: I actually really do love this movie so I added it into the mothers book. If you haven't seen it or know what it is, go check it out cause I actually love it)

Lucy  was dressed in her gown and snugged up in bed Edmund wasn't in the room and Peter was staring out the window listening to the radio as they talked about the bombing. Susan not being being able to hear anymore of what the men were saying but it wasn't helping anyone's mood only damping it so she strolls over and switches it off. When she does all 3 heads looking over at Lucy as they can hear her sniffling, they look at each other and walk over to the little crying one.

"Sheets feel scratching" she said as they approached her, (y/n) and Peter both at opposite ends of the bed while Susan stood behind the front of the bed "Wars don't last forever, Lucy. We'll be home soon" Susan said trying to cheer up her little sister making the youngest smile slightly but that soon dropped at snarky remark from the third youngest "Yeah, if there's still a home" Edmund sarcastically says waltzing in in his pj's and dark blue robe "Wasn't it time you were in bed?" (y/n) asks "Yes mum" "Ed!" Peter says raising his voice the just avoids eye contact with his older brother.

"You saw outside this place is huge. We can do whatever we want here. Tomorrows gonna be great, really" "Hey I know what will cheer you up" (y/n) says grabbing her from the bed and shifts up closer to Lucy and hands her the medium size royal blue colour book that has very beautiful and delicate gold design and engravings around it. Lucy takes and looks over it "It's beautiful" she say outline the gold lion head that was dead center of the cover "This was mother's book" Lucy looks up at the girl beside her "Every night before I went to bed or felt down my mother would come in a read me a different story each time. I have read that entire book from front to back and back to front.And I know how much you love stories so if it's ok with you I'd like to tell you one"

"What kind of stories are in here?"  Lucy asks "Fairy tails, true stories and well all sort  like mermaids, fairies, princes's, talking animals, hero's, princesses-" "Oh great that's exactly what we need right now. Those are so babyish"Edmund interrupts but that just causes (y/n) to smirk and have some fun.

"Well maybe to some but this story I was gonna tell Lucy was all about a 12 year old boy who becomes king by pulling a special sword that was magically sent from the heavens and he  has to rule an entire kingdom, he's also has a very powerful wizard by his side and he goes on so many dangerous adventures fighting huge fire breathing dragon and monsters who grind disrespectful people especially 10 year old boys who don't know when to listen to those older than him turning there bones into bread till there's nothing left. But your right to babyish for you"

(y/n) winks at Lucy letting her know that she's only joking and trying to scare her brother, Lucy understands a tries to hide her smile along with other who know what story (y/n) was twisting around and what she is trying to do.  And there entertainment it's working Edmund's trying not to show it but it's effecting him"You know it's said that monsters and giants can sniff these little boys out, they can change there size so they can hide under beds and when the naughty little boys are asleep they....Snatch!-" Edmund jumps scared at the same time a large creak is heard and runs out of the room scared as soon as we hear the door shut we all burst out laughing so hard we get tears in our eyes "I-I can't...believe that worked" Peter says between laughs "I know" Susan says.