Chapter 7: Kings and Queens and Home again?

Peter and (Y/n) stood in horror as they watched Edmund fall limp to the ground. (Y/n) quickly looked at Peter as saw anger in which she's never seen before as he charge toward the White Witch, (Y/n) went to follow but was stopped by some creepy, ugly looking Gremlins or whatever they were. Peter met the Witch halfway where it turned into a heated battle neither one being able to get a scratch on each other steel clashing against steel. Finally riding the obstacles (Y/n) made her way to Peter, she swung her blade but the Witch manage to block the attack. Peter tried to strike but the Witch blocked him too, using two sword one in each hand she was able to fend off both Peter and (Y/n) but (Y/n) got lucky and landed a few cuts on her. Just then a giant roar was heard and there stood Aslan high and mighty "Impossible" she whispered as Aslan was soon joined but Susan, Lucy, Tumnus and huge army of numbers "No" (Y/n) said as the Witch turned to look at her "You just didn't understand the true meaning of a sacrifice" "You bitch!" the Witch swung her sword but (Y/n) ducked and kicked her in the back.

 Just then a giant roar was heard and there stood Aslan high and mighty "Impossible" she whispered as Aslan was soon joined but Susan, Lucy, Tumnus and huge army of numbers "No" (Y/n) said as the Witch turned to look at her "You just didn't unders...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was Peter's turn and like before it became a two on one battle. The Witch's army became out numbered as Aslan's army powered through. The Witch swung her blade under Peter's feet causing him to fall back "Ah!" he screamed as she pierced his arm with her sword "No!" (Y/n) charge at the Witch but this time the Witch was much quicker "(Y/N)!" "Ah!"(Y/n) screamed as the sharp blade from the Witch's blade sliced her skin and a hot liquid poured and stained her hands as she covered the wound groaning in pain. The Witch turned her back to the fallen knight as she towered over him sword raised high in the air, the blade pointed down his way. Aslan raced forward pushing her off Peter with a mighty force as the sword flew out of her hand and was pinned by the Lion King, Aslan looked down at her before giving her watch she deserved as she sunk his sharp teeth into her neck and what I hope was ripping her to shreds.

Peter pulls the sword out from his arm and rushes over to (Y/n). He kneels down and brushes some hair out of her face. He gets worried when she doesn't move but soon relaxed when he heard her cough "(Y/n),  are you ok?" he asks helping her sit up "I'm Peter" she hisses a little "Just in a bit of pain" not being able to control his emotions he tightly hugs her and kisses her head. He felt his heart racing of the feeling his arms as he held her but he loved it. Pulling apart he helped her to her feet keeping there hands locked as Aslan turned around from the Witch's body and gave the news they've been craving "It is finished" Peter and (Y/n) smiled, they did it! They won! And best of all Narnia was safe. "Peter! (Y/n)!" "(Y/n)! Peter!" Susan and Lucy ran towards us and both caught each other in a big hug.

"Oh no! (Y/n) your bleeding!" Lucy exclaimed as she noticed the blood stain on Y/n)'s clothes "It's fine Lucy, don't worry" Lucy pulled out her bottle and handed it t (Y/n) who took it in thanks and took one drop before giving it back to Lucy as she felt no longer in pain. Susan looked around when she noticed someone missing "Where's Edmund?" We ran in the direction of Edmund to spot the Witch's henchman about to finish Edmund off but Susan shot him in the heart with an arrow as they raced over to him. (Y/n) slid off his Helmet as Susan pulled his head in her lap, Peter and Lucy slid beside him as Lucy bottle still in hand drop a tiny pit of her potion his Edmund's gasping for breath mouth. He was still and silent for a few moments as tears filled all of their eyes when Edmund coughed and opened his eyes. Peter pulled him into a tight hug "When are you gonna learn to do as your told?" he joked as Lucy jumped on Edmund, followed by Susan, than (Y/n), then finally again Peter as the 5 tightened each other in a giant group hug.