CHAPTER 3: EDMUND MEETS THE WHITE WITCH

When everything was settled and Edmund had apologized to (y/n) for what he said they all decided to head to bed. Everyone slept peacefully in the rooms except one little girl who was staring a candle it's fire still lit as she watched it dance. Lucy just couldn't forget Mr Tumnas and Narnia and of what she had seen during her time there and she knew that she just had to visit again even though her older siblings told her not to. Leaning up on her elbow she looked at her sister who was sleeping beside her than over to (y/n) who was asleep on the lounge, both were sleeping peacefully so Lucy was able to make her move as she slipped off the bed, put her rain boots on, wrapping her pink robe around her, grabbing a candle and carefully opening the door and closing it behind her.

Lucy hadn't notice but as she closed the door and began walking Edmund had in fact come out of the toilet, tying his robe belt to only look up to see Lucy. He smiled to himself as he could so bust Lucy for this so he followed her. Once Lucy entered the room she walked over to the wardrobe and slowly open up the closet a gust of wind blew on her face as the candle in her hand had gone out and she smiled widely now knowing that she hadn't imagined it and was right. She hopped inside closing the wardrobe door on her and walked to the back of it till she saw the winter atmosphere in front of her.

Edmund had followed Lucy all the way up to a room in the upstairs which he saw was the same room they were in earlier when Lucy 'apparently saw another world' "Lucy" he quietly called as he walked across the room turning his head both way to try and see where she was but he got no answer "Where are you?" but again no response and the room was entirely empty. Thinking she must've been in the closet again he walked over a screamed "Boo" as he swung the wardrobe door open but he couldn't see anyone just a handle of hung up coats. he looked back behind him and then at the wardrobe again 'there's no way she could've gone passed me with me seeing her' he thought to himself but then thought that she must've been in the very back of wardrobe as he stepped in a slowly closed the door behind him.

"Lucy. Hope your not afraid of the dark" He then thought he saw something strange and moved for it "Lucy?" but he face ran into as he tried to push some coats away but what he face palm was spiky, he moved around and quickly looked at it and saw it was a tree branch but he continued to move forward despite how weird he thought it was that something like that was in here. "Lucy?" he's feet crunched under the snow as had walked backwards "Lucy!" he tripped on a root and fell backwards with a thud even though it was a soft thud as he had it something soft. He stood up and looked around as the snow covered the ground, and every tree and rock was covered in ice and more snow. He couldn't believe it 'Lucy was right' Edmund pressed on looking for his younger sister.

"Lucy. Where are you?" He called out but like before no answer "Lucy. I think I believe you now" he pushed past a tree and looked up at the lamppost that had fire inside it. He didn't know how much time had passed probably a few minutes as he trotted through the snow hugging himself to keep warm as he searched for his youngest sibling still calling out her name as he come to a snowy path. He soon stopped when he could her the sound of sleigh bells , turning his head in that direction he could make out some figures in the distance but couldn't quietly see what they were but as they came closer he made them out. It was an icy blue sleigh with someone inside it but was covered with white fur and was being pulled by pure white reindeer's with someone holding there rails.

Edmund steeped out of the way for them to pass but fell over as it did but soon came to a stop. He sat up and looked as a dwarf with a long beard jumped off the sleigh and ran towards him screaming. Filled with fear Edmund got up and tried to run away but it was no use, the angry little guy pulled out a whip and flung it as it wrapped around Edmund legs, trapping them as he fell back on the ground only for the angry little dwarf to pull out a knife, jumping on him to pin him as he held the blade of his knife to the kids throat. "Leave me alone!" Edmund called out "What is it now, Ginarrbrik?" a women's voice came from inside the sleigh. "Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!" Edmund pleaded out to the women hoping she would help him.