Chapter 16: Alternate Ending

*A/N: Well the title of this chapter basically says it it for you. So it is really similar to the previous chapter starting off from with the celebrations but instead of you staying behind in Narnia you leave with Peter and his siblings. I decided to do an alternate ending just in case some people didn't like the middle parts leading up to the ending in the final chapter I also thought to do this as I was listening to the song and pictured it both ways, you staying behind watching them go and you actually going with them. So enjoy x*

 ************************************************************

The streets of Telmarine were full of life and colors and joyful celebrations for the battle was won and a new King was crowned. Peace between the two kingdoms gave Narnia a new life as Narnians triumphantly enter the castle, alongside their Kings, Queens and Protector of old and the Telmarine's beloved new King. Fireworks lit the night sky as cheers and music hung in the air. Morning had soon come, Caspian walked down the steps at the courtyard, and sees Aslan talking to Peter and Susan. They look over at him "We are ready. Everyone has assembled" Outside the castle, all the Telmarine people and the Narnians had gathered.

                         ************************************************************

Y/N

 "Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarnie's who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. And for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers" King Caspian spoke strong and true "It has been generations since we left Telmar" A lord stepped forward "We are not referring to Telmar. Your ancestors were sea-faring brigands, pirates run aground on an island.There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world, the same world as our kings, queens and protector" Aslan spoke as he looked over at the five of us as we stood in front of the gathered Narnian's and Telmarine's.

"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start" there was murmurs throughout the crowd until one spoke "I'll go" a path was created as Glozelle stood forward "I will accept the offer" "So will we" Prunaprismia carrying her baby, and another Telmarine Lord follow Glozelle and stand before Aslan. "Because you have spoken first, your future in that world will be good" Aslan breathes on them, and then the tree behind Caspian twists, forming a round opening. They walk through the door in the air... and vanish from sight as the people gasp from below.

"How do we know he is not leading us to our deaths?!" Someone from the crowd shouts "Sire, if my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice though with no delay" Reepicheep offers. Peter and Susan look at each other and Aslan looks over at them, Peter then steps forward "We'll go" "We will?" Edmund asked looking at his older brother "Come on. Our time's up" Peter then crosses over to Caspian and offers his sword. "After all, we're not really needed here anymore" Caspian takes the sword with honor "I will look after it until your return" "I'm afraid that's just it..." Susan steps forward "...We're not coming back" "We're not?" Lucy asks from beside me "You two are" Peter answers looking at his youngest siblings.