Chapter 15: Happy Endings

***********9 Years Later**********

Peter

The bustling sounds of London filled my ears as I walked out of my apartment, setting my suitcase down and locked the door before walking down the small steps and into my car. It has been 9 years since my last visit to Narnia and I would be lying if i said I didn't miss it but I know it was in good hands. Lucy and Edmund had one last adventure before it was their time to leave as well. When they told us about it I had asked how (Y/n) was and sadly Lucy and Edmund said that they didn't see her, that Aslan had said she was on different adventure. 9 years and (Y/n) still hadn't come back but I still continued to hold hope that she would.

After I graduated from school I studied a bit under the professor until the war was finally over. During my time in school I had many love confessions from girls and no doubt that they were pretty but neither one compared to (Y/n), so I always politely rejected them. (Y/n) would be 22 by now well 23 soon as Susan turns 22 today and (Y/n)'s older by a few months. I missed her deeply, everyday I kept wondering what she could be up to, it wasn't just me my siblings all missed her to and longed for her to return. I soon pulled up to my sisters house, hoping out and shutting the door I quickly looked up to the blue sky feeling the warm spring sun on my face before walking up the steps of the house and knocking on the house.

Susan opens the door "Happy birthday Susan" I said hugging her "Thanks Pete" just then I hear multiple footsteps as I look up to see Lucy and Edmund come out of a doorway "Peter, your here" she runs up and hugs "Hey Lu" "Hey bud" "Hey" we bro hug and pull away. "Come on their's food inside" "Yea and you can watch me beat Edmund at chess" "Ha! You wish" I smile and laugh with my siblings and are about to walk in when I feel something pulling at me. "Peter, what's wrong?" Edmund asks I look up and around whipping my head in every direction as all the people cars seem to blur in front of me. I feel the wind pick up but it's a strange sort of win "What is it?" but my siblings voice seem distance as I continue to look around until it catches me.

A set of (h/c) hair that I know all too well seems to go in and out as car after car zooms by until I can no longer see it, without double thinking I race from the door, following the wind "Peter!" I weave in and out of cars as I run across the street, pushing past others and continue to run till I come to a small circle park with a white bench on one side surround by hedges and flowers and in the dead center middle of the park was a beautiful cherry tree in the middle...and there she was. I felt like I was in a dream as I stood there staring at the single girl looking up at the tree with her hand on the tree trunk as the sun from the shining sun illuminated the entire setting.

 I felt like I was in a dream as I stood there staring at the single girl looking up at the tree with her hand on the tree trunk as the sun from the shining sun illuminated the entire setting

I stepped closer hoping that my eyes weren't betraying me. The girl must've sensed me as she turned her head and continued to turn until her whole body was facing me. Her outfit fit her body and (s/c) skin tone perfectly, her (h/c) hair reached just below her waist and shone in the bright morning light as it gently blew in the spring wind, her (e/c) eyes danced like a thousand start and her smile was a sweet and pure as I remembered them, she looked more beautiful then ever, if that was even possible "I'm back" she simply said. I couldn't believe it...she was here, not wasting anymore time I ran and scoped her up in my arms spinning her around breathing her sweet rose and vanilla scent.