Chapter 9: Rescuing Trumpkin and Meeting Reepicheep

Two soldiers row down the river. One looks at the tied dwarf, whois bound and gagged "He won‟t stop staring" "So don't look" The dwarf continues to stare "Here's fine" The two men begin to lift him when an arrow hits the side ofthe boat and the Pevensie's siblings run up and draw their weapons as Susan quickly puts another arrow to the string "Drop him!" Susan commands.

"Crows and crockery" the dwarf muffles  The soldiers drop the dwarf into the water as one of thempicks up a crossbow but Susan shoots him before he can release knocking him over and the other one running in fear, as the dwarf sinks to thebottom Peter, dives in and pulls him to shore as Edmundpulls the boat in. Lucy cuts the dwarf's bonds with herdagger. 

With his hands being free he pulls the gag off and says "Drop him?! That‟s the best you can come up with?" "A simple thank you would suffice" "They were doing fine drowning me without your help" "Maybe we should have let them" Peter said "Why were they trying to kill you anyway?" Lucy asks "They‟re Telmarine's. That‟s what they do" "Telmarines? In Narnia?" Edmund asks in on the conversation "Where have you been for the last few hundred years?"

The dwarf coughs up water "Its a bit of a long story" Susan hands Peter's sword back to him at the same time the dwarf notices the lion head hilt and looks up at Peter and surveys the four of them together. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You're it? You're the kings and queens of old?" "High King Peter... the Magnificent" Peter holds out his hand.

 "You probably could have left out the last bit" Susan looks at her oldest sibling "Probably" the dwarf chuckles "You might be surprised" Peter draws his sword "Oh, you don‟t want to do that, boy" "Not me

 "You probably could have left out the last bit" Susan looks at her oldest sibling "Probably" the dwarf chuckles "You might be surprised" Peter draws his sword "Oh, you don‟t want to do that, boy" "Not me. Him" Peter gestures to his brother who draws his sword. Peter offers his sword to him, he takes it and then the sword drops inthe sand. Edmund smiles at Peter but without warning the dwarf suddenly knocks Edmund's sword away and swings.

Edmund ducks, and the man hits him in the face "Edmund!" Lucy yells "Aww. You all right?" the dwarf mocks. They circle around and continue fighting. The dwarf slashes at Edmund's feet, but he jumps with both feet off the ground so that the blow goes under them. A few secondslater, the Dwarf's sword flies out of his grip, stares, and falls down in the sand "Beards and bedsteads! Maybe that horn workedafter all"  "What horn?"

*****************************************

Caspian 

 My eyes fluttered open as I was met with a strange ceiling over my head and heard whispers, lifting myself up I looked around and realized I was on a bed in what seemed to be a small room. I raise a hand to my head to feel a bandage around it. What happened to me? The last thing I remember was (Y/n) in front of me, then I grabbed that horn and then....black.