2

Hey guys! So I've decided to update again because one chapter just isnt enough...? So yeah, here's another cause I was stupid and uploaded only one :p

I want to thank you so much for reading if you do, it really means a lot and I love all support so thanks again.

Remember, if you vote and share this story it'll rain love?

Just go with it, it's a good thing.

So, here's the next chapter yaaaaay

~Stephanie ;)

"Hey, Tane." Shisui called from behind me. I knew the two would follow me, but their presence didn't make me slow.

"Tane, stop." Itachi commanded. I didn't stop until I was in front of my cold, dark, lonely house. The two stopped on either side of me, Itachi on my left, Shisui on my right. The both took one of my hands.

"They died for something, right? For this village...right?" I whispered, staring at the broken windows of the bedroom I never dared to go inside of.

"Of course." Itachi mumbled, squeezing my hand. Shisui nodded and did the same.

"Tane, what that man said-"

"It doesn't matter what he said. It was true, after all. Every Uchiha would love to see me dead. My own clan hates me." Itachi sighed, and started walking ahead, inside my house. I allowed myself to be dragged with him and Shisui as they pulled me into the cold dark palace sized space.

"What are you doing, Itachi." I heaved. He didn't answer and kept walking. 

We went all the way to the back entrance, where there was a small porch overlooking a small koi pond, and the only part of the district that didn't show the village. That showed something more. Itachi stopped right in front of the pond, and sat down, making Shisui and I sit with him. He let go of my hand, and turned fully to look at me.

"Tane, look at the fish." He said it with such seriousness I thought the fish had superpowers.

"What do you see?" I slowly shrugged as the koi fish swum around in harmony, never falling out of balance, even when I dipped my feet in.

"Fish." I answered simply. Shisui chuckled, but I was too indulged in the fish to scold him.

"Look closer." I sighed and focused more on what the fish were doing.

"They're circling each other. Following one another." I mumbled, giving up looking, and lying down.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, tracing the constellations in the sky mindlessly.