11

Hey guys. So: good news first. I finally finished the next chapter! So here it is, in all its glory.

Okay, now the bad news:

I will not be writing for a while.

Now, before you think or say anything, it will only be for a while. I just won't be uploading any of my stories for a considerable amount of time, due to the fact that I am too......unmotivated to do so.

It's not laziness, I assure you, and it isn't writer's block. I don't know what it is I just don't feel any enthusiasm in writing right now. 

But I will write! It might be a while, but I will. That I can promise. I do want to finish this story and all my others and maybe in the future upload new ones. But for now I will not be updating.

I am sorry for this, but I would rather slowly give you great content than give you crappy chapters quickly. 

I may be editing this and other stories while I am not writing, so if you see them updated without a chapter, that is what I am doing.

I will also be putting this on each of my newly updated chapters for each of my stories, just to inform you.

On another note, I really hope you enjoy, and thank you all so much for reading. I WILL update, but it probably won't be for a good amount of time.

Enjoy,

~Stephanie ;)

"Shisui?" I asked once we got to the valley he talked about. He turned around, and I stopped, sharply taking in a breath. He had a small smile on his face, and his right eye had been...well, taken out.

"Oh my god, Shisui." I mumbled.

"What happened?" Itachi asked.

"Danzo stole my right eye. He's probably going to go for my left one too. He doesn't trust me. He isn't going to stop pursuing me." I started to walk towards Shisui again.

"And us three aren't going to stop until there's peace between the Uchiha and the village. Us three." Itachi, still not getting what I could clearly see of my counterpart, wasn't as worried, and slowly walked to where I was, holding onto Shisui's arms, not wanting to let him go.

"Itachi." He called, and turned to him.

"Danzo, he will not stop pursuing my left eye as long as it's in my head." I felt tears come to my eyes.