6

Hey guys!! I'm back again.

This time it's not two a.m so here comes the sarcastic humor and pun pun puns.

Oh and by the way....I apologize in advance.

You know, I'm having to do that a lot lately....oh well nice guys finish last, eh?

And sadistic freaks get the gold am I right? 

*cough*

Echm, well, I'm going to try and stop being (stupidly) funny....

SO on a good note here's another sadistic (ish) chapter. I really just want to thank you all for reading, your support means more than you know and I love you all.

So with that said, I hope you enjoy, and here ends my rambling.

~Stephanie ;)

"This doesn't really seem like you, Itachi." I mumbled, my fingers laced with Itachi as I looked out at what he had set up in the forest.

"Why's that?" I arched an eyebow and looked at him.

"You're more the 'I'm so cool' type than the 'I made you a picnic' type." He looked from me to his picnic multiple times before saying, "What do you mean the 'I'm so cool' type?" I couldn't help but laugh at him. 

"Well if you aren't hungry, you don't have to eat." He said as he sat down, pulling me with him. I kept my hand intertwined with his as I opened one of the baskets, and completely gaped at its contents.

"No way. You didn't!" I could see the amusement on his features.

"Eat one." I nodded unlocking our hands and breaking apart a pair of chopsticks and shoving one of the dumplings into my mouth. I closed my eyes and smiled, as much as you could with a mouth full of dumplings.

"These are my favorite." I said once I swallowed them. The whole basket was filled with them. The whole basket.

"I know. That's why they're here." I smiled. He opened another basket and picked up a riceball for himself with his chopsticks. I giggled at the way he ate. I had to admit, it was cute.

"What?" He asked once he swallowed. I shook my head and tried to act serious while picking up another dumpling.

"Oh, nothing, nothing." I tried to play off, every so often breaking into a smile. Itachi raised an eyebrow.