10

Hey guys! Happy New Years Eve/New Year! (still 2014 I literally have twenty minutes)

So I am updating again! I really hope you enjoy and thank you so much for reading! It means the world.

Remember to vote and share this story for lollipops! ....cause they're good.

*cough*

Well, thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

I love you all, and have a great New Year. You deserve the best you can get.

~Stephanie ;)

I dropped off Kiuya and Sasuke, talked with Iruka, and...well ditched Itachi. I knew Shisui, Itachi and I had to fufil a mission, and I wansn't feeling it, sure. Though, I knew I had to go through with it. And if I did, then I had to talk to someone first.

I walked to the Konoha grave yard, sadly glancing at all the graves. I usually visited four times a year. Once on his birthday, and death day. Then, once for Kiuya's birthday and death day. Now, I guess I only had to visit twice. 

When I saw his grave the first time, I wept like there was no tomorrow. Then again, I was only six, and it was a really sad story my mother told me.

"He died saving his teammates. He didn't know your father, and he thought he was all alone. But he always had his team. Only one of those people are still alive today. So next time you see him, try and become friends, maybe. He's the closest thing you've got to your brave, brave uncle." 

I couldn't help but weep. Sure, it wasn't the most touching story, but she didn't really feel like going into detail to a six year old about their uncle's death. And even now, Kakashi still won't tell me what happened.

"Hi, Uncle Obito." I said, smiling and placing a single flower on the stone plate placed in his honor. His body wasn't able to be retrived. It made me even more upset when Kakashi told me that, because that meant I would only be talking to dirt, and maybe, just maybe he was listening, wherever he was. But for some reason I doubted it.

On the day of the nine tail's attack I visited here with my brother and Kakashi. He told me about Rin, and how the both of them died. About how he couldn't lose another teammate. And then he lost his sensei. 

"Guess what? Kiuya isn't dead. That day, he lived. My mother's side, you don't even know the half of it." I laughed, sitting down on the grass cross-legged. I dragged my finger across the stone.

"I wish you were here. I'd love to know what you would have looked like when you were older. I'm hoping that when Kiuya grows older, he'll be just as brave as you were. I just...don't want him to have to have the unfortunate fate you had. I wish I could say I miss you." There was a slight gust of wind, and someone spoke. Deep, and compelling. Like they wanted something, like they always wanted something.