8

Hey guys!! Yaaay another chapter!! Whoop Whoop.

*cough*

So I'm typing this on my iPad cause my father's an ass and took away my computer and phone which I neED (yes I'm aware I sound like a brat shut up) And so that's the reason this isn't bolded. It annoys me cause perfectionist ya know whateves

*cough*

But other than that, it's just a normal day of uploading while listening to 1989 by Taylor Swift I highly recommend btw

Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Thank you all so much for reading, cause you're all dolls.

So I'll stop blabbering and let you read this chapter. Enjoy!!!

~Stephanie ;)

"Can't you just let me come in?"

"Not until you tell me what you're doing here. What you want." Her face may have looked innocent, but I could see her eyes were as hard as metal, rage seeping through them.

"I wanted Kiuya to meet-"

"His sister who thought he was dead!" I yelled, and Kiuya stepped back, whimpering. I realized I was nearly crushing Itachi's hand. I released my grip so we were barely touching, but my death glare stayed strong.

"I didn't-"

"I saw it. I saw the nine tails whip him out of my hands, shriek at me before I was able to control it into freezing. I know what I saw. I know the small frail figure that was in my arms as I tried to revive him, I know that I couldn't. So how is he here then?" I didn't dare look at him.

"I was evacuating all the small children, it was a jutsu-"

"Then why did he look like...like him when he was killed!"

"It wasn't a transformation! It was a perfect cloning!" I stumbled backwards and stared dumfounded at Rena.

"Wh-what?"

"I found this group, Alansi? I think they called themselves? I'm not sure, if I heard the name, I would recognize it. But that's besides the point. They had a member who could perfectly clone. I knew you would never let me take your brother away from you, since he was only a few weeks old. But I had to get all the infants out, so I did that. You were strong enough, I knew that his clone would be idiotic, unable to do anything even a baby could, and he died, yes? Which, activated those eyes of yours, and let you tame the nine tails, if only for a couple of seconds, and safe many villagers." I gritted my teeth. Lies. All of it was lies.

But I reached out to my brother, and I saw her story was true. His memories were what she described them, and not just that, but his aura was the same.

It was definitely Kiuya.

"So then, why do you want to come in."

"I need to discuss something with you, dear Tane." I glared at the woman and she half glared right back, but I reluctantly opened the door, letting them in.

"Itachi, please wait at the table with Kiuya and make sure that he's okay." Itachi nodded, still holding onto my arm until Rena stepped inside. She led her way around the house like she owned the place, which she didn't, the deed was in my name.

She led me to my parents room, and I stopped at the doorway. She walked into the room, leaving the door. I just stood infront of it, unable to move. I couldn't go in there.

"Can we talk in my room?"

"Do you not like your parents room?"

"That wasn't an answer."