13

Hey guys! Another update! Whoop whoop!

So...this chapter is kind of emotional. You're welcome and sorry.

*cough*

Thank you all so much for your support on this story, it's just reached 900 reads! I cannot thank all 900+ of you for reading this, actually deciding to do so and enjoying it (well, I hope, since you're reading it) you are all amazing and I cannot believe 900 people have decided to sit down and take time out of their day to read some of my stories. Thank you.

*emotinal cough*

I suggest reading this part with Emeli Sande's song My Kind Of Love (maybe on repeat?) The chorus is on point for the end of this chapter. (for those of you who know the chorus lyrics, sorry, spoiler alert!)

So, thank you all for reading (again, sheesh, calm) and please vote and share this story for vibrating pillows!

(a lot better than they sound, oh my god they're amazing. That is, if you don't mind a warm pillow)

So, I'll talk to you guys all later! Love you all!

(p.s, I love hearing your feedback, so, even if your shy, believe it or not I used to be, please comment and tell me what you think of this story, or if you want me, and I would love love love and appriciate it!)

~Stephanie ;)

"No? I just gave you the best offer of your life. You hate the Uchiha, don't you? You hate the village. Imagine what you and I could do together. The destruction we could cause this village." I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"I will only join if I know the plans." He laughed and I opened my eyes, a scowl on my face.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" 

"No. It's exactly why I'm asking." He shrugged, then walked up close to me, kneeling down to my sitting height.

"That precious little blonde boy you love like a brother? Well, if all goes right, he's going to die." My eyes widened and I shrugged away from him, but only hit the wall.

"Don't worry. You'll always be there to stop me, right?" I stared him down, my eyes still wide, horror still running through me.

"You wouldn't." 

"It's necessary." He hissed, standing to full height and backing away from me.