4

Hey guys! Lookie here, we have another chapter 

*cough*

Thank you all so much for reading, it means a ton to me.

I don't really have much to say so I'll just get to the point of please vote and share this story! If you do then it will rain cats. Because cats.

And I hope you enjoy!

~Stephanie ;)

"So why did you want to know if I had a mission tomorrow?" I asked Itachi as I walked with him. I figured that since his father wasn't there at that present moment, to seize it, and acutally spend some time with him before Fugaku rolls around.

"Well, I wanted to see if you were free tomorrow. That's the point of asking, is it not?" I sighed.

"Well, yes, but why?"

"I didn't get to spend too much time with you today. I told my father I have a mission tomorrow. For all he knows, I'll be out of the village." I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He shook his head.

"I'm pretty sure my father will figure it out sooner or later, and then it wouldn't be good." I sighed. "But if I'm spending the day with you, it's alright." I smiled and turned my head to look at him. Stupid idea, becuse I completely missed the rock on the ground, and I tripped and fell.

Almost fell.

"You've got to be more careful." Itachi said, still holding onto me. His arm was around my waist, and the other was grabbing my hand. 

"I know." I admitted. Itachi didn't move. Neither did I. 

"Tane."

"Yes?" He didn't answer my question. Instead, he kissed me.

And I kissed back.

I didn't know that I felt anything like that for Itachi before...but when he kissed me I did. I knew I did.

He pulled me up to his height and pulled from the kiss, our foreheads still touching.

"I apologize."

"Is there any need to?" He looked me in the eye with something I hadn't seen before. I didn't know what he was hiding behind his mask, and I was one of his best friends.