12

Heyyyo! I'm back (sorta)

So let me explain:

Cheesy verison: I've found inspiration!

Real version: I have read and read through THIS story and I have figured out what to do for it. 

SO, I've decided that I am going to be uploading. Yay! But only for this story. So if you read this, good on you! If you don't then I have no clue why you're here like don't skip chapters there's a reason they're numbered.

*cough*

Well, here you go, a b r a n d  n e w  shining chapter of Life. 

I love how that sounds oh my god.

Thank you all so much for reading and Remember to vote and share this story for muffins.

That's it. Just muffins.

I love you all!!

~Stephanie ;)

When Itachi disappered, so did I. We both went to where we were the night before, looking over the edge for something -some part of Shisui still there, body or soul. We saw nothing, and the grip we had on each other's hands tightened every time either of us felt like crying, but could not bring ourselves to.

"What are we going to do, Itachi." I mumbled, hoping we didn't have to go to our last resort. I couldn't bring myself to do it, to live with it.

Itachi was just about to answer me, his mouth open as if to speak, but instead of him speaking, a raspy and deep voice spoke behind us.

"Do you two not remember your plan if the one with Shisui Uchiha were to fail?" We both turned around and got on our feet ready to fight in one quick move, letting go of our hands.

"You have no right to be here." I growled, wanting so much to pierce this man through the heart, finally put rest to his soul, and dismiss the demon who had taken it over.

"Tane, have you ever asked about your old team? Their mission?" I tensed but didn't answer, knowing that no matter what he's going to tell me.

"They're dead." My eyes widened and he held up a scroll, shimmering gold in the mid-afternoon light.

"Have a peek at what they died for." He threw the scroll to me, and I let it hit my feet, before carefully looking up at my uncle, and cautiously picking up the scroll and unravelling it.