Chapter 1

Oh yeah, before I forgot. All of this happens after 1 season end. 

(Y/N) PoV

Kuoh Academy, place where I'll spend next one and a half year. I had to move here as a part of my adopted father's last will... He died due to a heart tumor not so long ago... My adopted mother died two years ago, now it's just me, and shit ton of maids, my father left me in his will along rights to his company. His name was (F/N) (L/N) and he was CEO of (L/N) inc. a bigass company that's interested in weaponry and other technologies. If you have smartphone or PC, it's most likely made by now MY company.

My first step into the new school in that annoying uniform. All the girls apperentely dreamed of a guy like me...

Gir1: "Oh my god, he looks amazing..."

Girl2: "That's the new student? He's so hot!"

Girl3: "I kinda hope he's a pervert..."

Girl4: "Me too... He can touch me wherever he wants~"

They were drooling on my sight. Meanwhile the men part of this all-girl-turned-co-ed school is sending me death threats.

Boy1: "Fuck me, another pretty boy..."

Boy2: "Not another Kiba..."

Boy3: "He'll destroy out harems!"

I sigh in defeat as they were sending me death glares.

Y/N: 'I hope father knew what he was doing...'

Pyre: 'Oh please... With such devil activity here, It's bound to be fun!'

You've heard that voice too, right!? Don't worry, you're not crazy, that's Pyre, she's a fire dragon sealed in my Sacred Gear. I'm Fire Dragon Emperor. She helped me train magic, and told me that I'm part devil, yet we both don't know how. She began to see my life, after I was adopted. And parents told me they found me on the streets.

Y/N: "Can anybody take me to Student Council room?"

All Girls outside:" ME!"

Y/N: "Yeah, how 'bout no?" I said quietly, mostly to myself.

After I said that, I saw blonde dude walking on his own. Me being me, I've decided to ask him to take me there

Y/N: "Yo, I'm new here, could you take me to Student Council room? I was asked to go there first day here..." I said trying to be embarrased. I hope my acting skills are still good.

Pyre: 'Watch out, he's a devil.'

Y/N: 'I know, a knight if I'm right...'

Blondie: "Yeah, sure. My name's Kiiba Yuuto." After he said that, he took his hand forward for a handshake

Y/N:" Y/N L/N. " I said accepting the handshake - Take the lead then.

All Girls: "OUR LORD'S TALKING TO THE PRINCE!~"

I wasn't ready for it. Not even 5 flippin minutes and I've been named the lord of the school... Or prince... I don't really care tho

We were walking thru the corridors, all girls drooling and squealing seeing us... I'm getting so drunk today...

Kiiba: "So, why are you transferring mid semester?" He asked trying to strike the conversation.

Y/N: "It was part of my father's last will. I don't mind really, It's just for me to become viable hier to L/N inc. After he died, the rights are on me, yet I need to "grow up to them". "  I said truthfully.

Kiiba: "Damn, sorry to hear it... " He said with pity

Y/N: "No need to." I said reassuring him. I didn't even notice when we got there.

Kiiba: "Well, It looks that's where we part ways. I hope to see you again. L/N-kun." he said backing away, almost moonwalking away.

Y/N: "Thanks, Devil-kun." I said winking to him, he was taken by surprise by that. I knocked on the door and when I've heard a green light, I got inside.

The room was big, there was a big desk, two couches and a coffee table between them. In the desk, sat girl with short black hair, violet eyes, covered by glasses in typical Kuoh Uniform. She smiled at me, I gave the smile back.

Black haired chick: "Ah, you must be (Y/N) (L/N). My name is Souna Shitori. I'm the Student Council President. Here, there's your class list, along with a list what books you should buy." She said sliding two pieces of paper towards me on her desk.

Y/N: "Thank you, Shitori-san. " I said holding the papers.  'She's gotta be a devil too...'

Pyre: 'A strong one, too. Her real name is Sona Sitri. She's a sister of one of the Maous. She's the king so I guess all people from Student Council are devils.'

Y/N: 'Yeah, I've felt that too.'  I stopped before the doors  'Let the game begin.' "Goodbye Sitri-sama. Tell Maou-sama hi from me." I said before going outside. I only heard a very loud gasp from inside.

Pyre: 'You dumb kid... How much I love you...'

Y/N: 'Ew...'  I thought before going to class.

I got there, I knocked on the door, since the lesson started while I was wandering around school, serching fkr class. The teacher opened the doors and looked at me

Teacher: "Oh, You must be new student. Wait here, I'll call you and you can introduce yourself."

So I waited. Untill I got green light. I stood in front of the class and smiled when Pyre sensed her little brother in one of my classmates, my smile grew as I tried my best not to laugh.

Pyre: '*squeal* Ddraig is in this class. The brunette boy is his newest host. I can't believe it! My little brother is here!'

Y/N: 'Let's see if his host is good at taking hints.' I thought smiling to the boy Pyre mentioned "Hi! My name is (Y/N) (L/N). My favourite color is Red and my hobby is mythologies. I especially love Dragons."

The boy must have gotten the hint. As he stifftened up. It's so precious...

Teacher: "Okay. Any questions to Mr. (L/N) here?

Most girls rose their hands

Y/N: "Oookay... Maybe the blonde one?" I said pointing at blonde girl with green eyes.

Blondie: "Uh.. Hi... My name is Asia Argento, I was wondering why did you transfer here mid semester...?"

Y/N: "I don't wanna talk about it..."  'A bit of misteriousness is good for character developing'

Pyre: 'Damn, you're  worse than Deadpool...'

Y/N: "Next... Uhhh maybe the brown haired girl over there?" I said pointing at other girl.

Girl1: "Are you single?" she said with a hint of hope.

Y/N: "Yeah, but it can change very quickly." I said in teasing tone.

Teacher: "Okay, that's enough. You can sit beside Ms. Argento, please raise your hand?"

I sat beside the blonde girl. She was obviously a devil. Just my luck.

The lesson didn't last long to be honest. Ten minutes into the lesson and the doors opens. Souna Shitori comes inside. This just must be good!

Sona:" I want to take (Y/N) (L/N), Issei Hyoudou and Asia Argento. Student Councill activities if you will."

Well, this is going to be great!

Or nah..