Chapter 6

I woke up in position I've been waking up for last week. Hinata and Rou on my chest, Rem and Ram on my arms and my head in between Erza's thights, as she was sleeping alongside the bed. I sigh and teleport out of the pile of beautiful women, trying not to wake them up. I got downstairs, tied my black apron with white 'kiss the cook' on it, with one O half erased with black marker so it looked like a c (did by Erza) around my almost nude body (almost since I stleep in my undies) and I cooked breakfast for all of my girlfriends and my best friends with two of them POSSIBLY gay. Who cares, I still love 'em like a family. When I finished, most of the table was fulled with food, japanese, chinese, some european food was on it too, mostly for Erza 'cause she'd kill me if it wasn't there... I looked at the time - 7.50, good time to wake them up. 

Y/n: "Girls, wake up, breakfast is on the table." I said getting into my room. All the girls stifftened at my voice, to the point they woke up.

Hinata: "Honey, why aren't you in bed? It's super early, come cuddle with us..." She said as her eyes looked as tired as ever. Guess we have to tone the 'night activities' down.

Y/n: "As much as I would love to, go to take a shower and go eat breakfast, we need to talk." I said in sharp tone and  went wake up boys, not giving them time to ask any more questions.

First, Izuku's room. I knocked on the doors, when I heard faint 'come in' so I did just that.

Y/n:  "Yo, wake up, get ready and come downstair, we'll eat breakfast and I have some things to announce, okay?" I asked the greenette.

Izuku: "S-sure (Y/n)-kun. Let me just... Use the toilet." When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. 

I got my ass away to Ankamaru's room, since it was literally across from Izuku's room.

Y/n: "WAKE UP REDHEAD!" I screamed as I kicked the door open. To my not-very surprise, Ankamaru was awake, furthermore, he was making out shirtless with also shirtless Yoku. "I think it's that time then." I closed the door and magic me some chair. "Guys, I think I should talk with you about the bees and birds." I said jokingly sitting myself in front of two boys, half naked on top of each other with shocked looks on their faces.

Ankamaru: "WTF (Y/n)!" He started to cover himself? What the fuck is he? 12 year old girl in front of her drunken uncle?

Y/n: "Ankamaru, I'm a male, as well as you and Yoku." I pointed at shirtless Yoku, then at me, wearing only my undies, since I took off my apron in the kitchen. "Guys, do what you want to do. But." I stopped there and glared at them "IF YOU WILL LEWD THE MAIN, GREEN CINNAMON BUN OF THE HOUSE, I WILL FUCK BOTH OF YOU SO ROUGH YOU WILL BE THE SLAVE PART OF THE HAREM, UNDERSTOOD?"

Yoku: "Is that a treath or a invitation?" He said licking his lips, meanwhile Ankamaru was a blushing mess.

Y/n: "Whatever, get your asses together and come dowstairs, we have breakfast and important shit to talk about." I went outside as fast as I could, trying not to be fucked by Yoku, or even worse, Ankamaru. He could fist me to death (both sexually and in fighting.)

I came downstairs and made myself a coffee, leaving almost full jug of brown beverage for rest, then I sat on honour place of the table and waited patiently for rest of the group. SUDDENLY! The main maid - Monica - came downstairs trying to tie her hair

Monica: "Goodmorning Master Y/n. I will make brea-" She looked at the table full of food "What happended?" She was struggling with the hairband. I stood up, came behind her and started to tie her hair in a cute ponytail

Y/n: "We had to be awoken earlier so I made breakfast myself. We will wake up at 5:30 from now on, can you make sure the breakfast will be on time please?" I asked while finishing her ponytail "And I think we had a conversation on the whole "Master" thing, Monica..." I said kissing her cheek and going back to my seat. She blushed madly, nodded and excused herself, either to masturbate or to calm herself down, It's too early to care.