Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "So, you're trying to tell me, Auntie Period Blood was given to some flaming chicken, just because grandpa got drunk with his father..." I was awestruck at what I hear.

Grayfia: "That's the story. Good thing is, the Red Dragon Emperor saved her."

Y/n: "Really? Neat. Now. To Milicias!" I said pumping my fist in the air.

Sirzechs: "Okay, okay, easy tiger. By the way, those period hair fucked your mom." He said shuffling his hair and making a tp circle.

We arrive in... Big mansion. No, let me rephrase. BIG MANSION. Maids and all those shit you could expect. 

Y/n: "Those dad jokes are out of the scale..." After that, I saw the little guy. He was pure father. Maybe except the height, which gave it away. "That him?"

Sirzechs: "Yes. Milicias, there's somebody you should meet." He said pointing at me and looking at Milicias.

Grayfia: "This is Lucius, your older brother."

Y/n: "Hey there, little fella. I'm Y/n or Lucius, call me however you'd like." I gave him thumbs up, but he was... Well... I get it that it was a lot to take in, but Milicias.exe had crashed that moment...

Milicias: "Onii-sama?.." He kept repeating it, like it was some spell, untill at some point he snapped "ONII-SAMA!" He shouted and hugged me, I can take a punch, but I felt my ribs crack.

Y/n: "Yo, hold your horses. No need for the sama, Mili-kun." I smiled at him and hugged back. Dad and mom hugged us as well and it ended in one big family hug. The feeling of having a family is just...  The best.

Time skip

After getting along with Milicias for some time (this dude didn't wanted to let go of me) and telling him that we'll have a movie marathon up untill late when I come back, me, dad and mom are at the Ajuka Beelzebub. Another of the four great satans. He's the chef of technology district, and we're here to get my evil pieces.

Sirzechs: "Ah, Ajuka. Great to see you. This is Lucius."

Y/n: "I'm Y/n Lucius Gremory. It's an honor to meet you, Beelzebub-sama." I bowed to him.

Ajuka: "I see you got your manniers from your mother, Lucius." He smiled and stuck a hand forward "You can just call me uncle Ajuka."

I smiled and shook his hand.

Grayfia: "Is the set ready Beelzebub-sama?"

Ajuka:"Almost, it still needs color, that's why I waited for our little bubblegum prince, so he can choose." He said with with a shit eating grin on face.

Y/n: "First of, sick Adventure time reference, say Gunter hi to me. Now, you can already guess, make it pink. But not some neon pink, light pink, Zoro remake-sama."

We both glare at each other for a minute, before bursting into laughter.

Ajuka: "I already love ya, here. Take the king and place it inside of ya. And then you can go and hunt yourself some peerage members." He gave me a box, with a set of chess pieces, just the color I wanted. "And another thing. Show me your magic circle." He surprised me with this one. 

Y/n: "Uh, okay?" I said unsure of what he meant. 

The circle shows up, I see nothing wrong with it, just the same magic circle I saw since 6 years old. Orange circle with some signs and a big dragon in the middle. 

Ajuka: "That's what I thought. Your magic circle is made by your dragon, right?"

Pyre: "Yes, what's wrong with that?" She seemed annoyed

Ajuka: "As a high class devil, It's preffered for him to make his own magic circle, most of times, one that resembles his evil pieces. Would you like me to make you one?"

Y/n: "Yes, but I'll decide what's on the circle, okay?" 

Ajuka: "Understandable. Now, color will be pink, same as the pieces, correct?"

Y/n: "Right, and for the looks,  can a outer cicle be two dragons chasing each other?"

Ajkua: "Pretty hipster-ish but yeah, I can make it. Anything else? What about the middle?"

Y/n: "A lucifer sigil, with a fire in the top triangle. And maybe two roses at each side of the sigil?" He nodded and went of to work with my king piece. 

Pyre: "Awww, so you won't forget me!" She sounded very happy

Y/n: "You were like a sister to me, of course I wouldn't."

We waited a bit, and Ajuka  came back. With my king piece.

Ajuka: "Okay, it's done. Zechs? You want to make the honours?"

Sirzechs: "Sure." He grabbed my king piece "Y/n Lucius Gremory, I hail you a king of your peerage." He pointed the king piece to my chest "Rise, and seek for a new family in a form of peerage" He said smiling

I can already tell, my peerage will be OP AS FOOK!