Chapter 3

This... This was a lot to take in...

Y/N: "I... Wha... How... But..." I couldn't find words. Not only I've met my parents, but it turns out I'm a royalty!

Sirzechs: "It's fine now... Come here, son..." He said as he opened his arms, ready for a hug.

I hesitated at first. But after all those years... I practically ran to him. Grayfia joined the hug mere seconds afterwards. I missed a proper parents, after mother died,  father wasn't himself... He overworked himself, he practically never came back home... He was like a ghost... For almost two years... When he was at the death's door... We bonded once again. I have to say, I still miss him... But now... I feel like new chapter in my life begins...

Rias: "Brother, how come I don't remember you had a child before Milicias?" Sirzechs just looks at her not giving up the hug

Sirzechs: "Well, our father erased your memories and most of the high placed devils did to their peerages, as only they knew about him being born. I don't know how the strays turned him half human, but I..." Sirzechs was about to say some threats when Grayfia cutted him in

Grayfia: "No cussing in front of our child or I will castrate you myself." She said that in a stern tone and pissed off look on her face.

We hugged a little more, then something came on my mind

Y/N: "Should I call you mom and dad?..." Mom and Dad would be... different. I always turned to my adoptive parents as Mother and Father.

Sirzechs: "Only if you want to Lucius.."

Grayfia: "We won't force anything on you... We promise to you, we won't loose you again..."

Sirzechs: "Not after everything that happended..." He ended her sentence "Also, should we call you Lucius or (Y/N)?"

Y/N: "Let it be Lucius in the underworld and for everyone that knows about you, I want it to be my second name." I said giving up the hug "Is there anyone from family I should meet as well? School is boring, I could've been in college, but my adoptive parents told me to never show off, that's why I still go to highschool."

Sona: "If you have good grades, I can excuse you from the school" She said blushing a little

Y/N: "Well then, time to meet rest of the family i guess?" I said looking at Si- no... Dad.

Sirzechs: "Let's go then. Serafall?" He looked at the magic girl "Coming with us?"

The magic girl nodded and stood next to dad. He did the trick with teleportation circle and we arrived in the underworld. The greenish sky was calming, i took a breath, it smelt nice.

Y/N: "So, who's first to visit?" I asked smiling

Sirzechs: "How about-" he was cut off by Serafall

Serafall: " You know Sona has a crush on you?" She's pretty fastforward.

Y/N: "Really? I mean, most girls do. Some maybe try to convince other my hair is coloured."

Grayfia: "Even tho it isn't. We know, you had those beautifull pink locks from the day you were born, honey." She said ruffling my pink hair, destroying my sidepart

Serafall: "You have no chance in getting her. You'd have to beat her in chess!" I looked at her dumbfolded and I ran my fingers thru my hair, trying to make it into a sidepart again.

Y/N: "I won 3rd place at world chess championship when I was 12. It's gonna be easy future  in-law sama!" I winked at her, to which she got flustered.

Serafall: "Baka!" She ran away.

Sirzechs: "With that out of the way... How about we go see your younger brother?" I smiled a bit

Y/N: "I always wanted to be older brother. What's his name? Does he look like me?" I asked curious if my pink hair is really that rare

Grayfia: "His name is Milicias, but he got most of his looks after his grandfather, unlike you, you look just like your father at youth.  Milicias has blue eyes and dark red hair, meanwhile you have my eyes and 100% blend of our hair colors."

Y/n: "Welp, time to turn on my brother mode, crappy jokes, here I come!"

Sirzechs: "But, let's not meet your grandparents yet..."

Y/n: "Why is that dad?"

Grayfia: "They will most likely arrange a marriage for you."

Y/n: "WHA!?"

Sorry if it's short but as I said, I'm really sick now... I might go to hospital if this keeps up so... hope ya en*cough*joy