Chapter 2

So, we've been walking with Sona for... Quite a time... In silence, of course. I've decided to strike up the conversation.

Y/n: "So, what does oh great Sona Sitri want from a puny human such as myself?" I've looked at the two from my class "Also, who's your king? You aren't in Student Council."

Sona: "We're going to Occult Research Club. We need to talk to you."

Issei: "Our king is the great Rias Gremory!"

Pyre: 'Egh... Gremory's are known for arrogance. Even when I wasn't sealed, I knew about them.'

Y/N: 'Oh, we're gonna have so much fun breaking them... Also, how will your brother act when he'll know about you?'

Pyre: 'Oh, we're gonna kick Issei's but.'

I just smirked and we continued walking in silence.

We arrived at old looking building. It just overflown in devil aura. Egh...

We came through several corridors, and finally. Big room. Just like the S.C. office, two couches around a coffee table and a desk, in front of them. Damn what is on with theese deigns? Two not full peerages were standing on both sides. Sitri and Gremory. My eyes immediately landed on a girl with red hair and blue eyes, sitting behind a desk.

Pyre: 'Gremory...'

Y/N: 'That energy... She's strong... But not strong enough...' I smirked after saying that to Pyre. "Ah, Rias Gremory I suppose. Now, Sona-sama, Rias-sama... With two peerages controling Kuoh  I am defenceless. What do you need from me, two mighty kings of peerages?" After I said that, I bowed perfect 90 degree.

Pyre: 'THE FUCK (Y/N)!?'

Y/N: 'Shut up you overgrown lizard eating chilli peppers. This'll be great prank.'

Rias and Sona seemed to be surprised by my sudden change of attitude.

Rias: "(Y/N) (L/N), You aren't normal human, are you?" 

Y/N: "That's right." I said standing up normally once again "Now, how can I help you?"

Rias and Sona: "We want you on our side. Either mine or her peerage."

Y/N: 'Watch this.' I thought trying to controlling my laughter "Let's make it more entertaining. Give me your best shot. If you can make a scratch on me, I'll join one of you."

After hearing this, Sona was a bit concerned. BUT NOT RIAS. She immediately started to form a big red energy ball in her hands like Genki Dama. Sona was scared of her

Sona: "Rias stop, you're gonna-" She was cut off by that crazy redhead bitch

Rias: "I'm calling dibs!" She threw a ball at me. I just stood there, acting scared

Sona: "NO!" She tried to reach me, but the ball was faster.

I didn't even finch. It made a lot of smoke tho. I have to say. The explosion was strong enough to kill... C class Stray at least. Maybe weak B class. Yet, Not even a scratch on me. I stood there, smirking hard. The smoke cleared and the sad looks turned into a scared one.

Rias: "(Y-Y/N)! How!?" I don't even know if she was surprised or angry at this point...

Y/N: "Pathetic. Sitri-san, wanna try? Or maybe you know you aren't as strong as strawberry over there?"

Pyre: 'Really? Strawberry?... We dissed better ya know?'

Rias looked angry, I think Issei had enough of this, cause he readied his pathetic boosted gear and ran in front of her