Chapter 2(Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf 

______________________________________________________________________________

Stiles P.O.V: 

Everyone in the pack looked at me, even my baby Isaac who seemed to have woken up without me even noticing.

 "Continue," I said a little weary of this situation, Isaac was clutching onto me even tighter, Scott was trying not to break down in tears, Erica and Boyd held on to the hands of each other a bit tighter. Lydia had a sorrow face but was trying to hide it while Jackson had a glimpse of uneasiness and Malia and Kira looked uneasy and a little troubled.

 " well ... that your dad..." He tried to say but sounded a bit sad 

" what about my dad?" I asked a little rough. Scott finished Derek's sentence 

" I'm so sorry buddy, but your dad was killed on duty trying to catch an unknown creature..." I was shocked I let go of Isaac and started crying. I-i just saw him last night! God, please tell me that this is a joke!! Please!!

 " n-no you have to be lying my dad isn't dead! Please say your joking!" I begged crying more, everyone in the room shuck their heads. I fell to my knees and started crying and crying uncontrollably, I felt pairs of hands pulling me into a hug.

" why today!? Why my dad? Especially not today he can't be dead, not the day after mother's death anniversary!!" I screamed and cried. Derek pulled me into his chest.

 " I'm sorry Stiles but it's true, I'm so sorry about both of your parents" I cried harder into his chest.

" I'm sorry Stiles that I forgot about your mom's anniversary today". I just nodded my head not bothering to look up at Scott, choosing to cry until I passed out in Derek's arms. 

*next day* 

I woke up blinking a few times. I slowly got off the bed that wasn't mine. Wait wasn't mine? Where am I? 

Suddenly the memories from yesterday started coming back to me. Being told that the only family I have was killed made me feel sad and angry. Sad that my only family member is now dead. Angry at myself, because I could have prevented dad's death. Fuck why it is always me!?! WHY!?!? 

If I ever run into the creature that killed my father I swear to the abyss of hell that I'll find that creature and-  my thought was cut off when the door to the bedroom opened revealing Isaac my baby boy. At least I have my pup with me. 

" Are you okay Mom?" Isaac asked in an innocent voice, I smiled at him and patted the spot next to me on the bed. He ran, jumped on the bed and hugged me. 

" I'm an okay pup, but where am I?" He let go of me " we're at Derek's house, when you collapsed, Derek and the others decided to take you to the bedroom to let you rest until you woke up" I nodded my head. 

I yawned and go off the bed heading to the bathroom to wash up while Isaac headed downstairs to inform everyone that I'm awake. I don't want to burden him with my worries, especially not after all that he has been through. 

I went downstairs and looked around the living room/kitchen. Derek was making coffee, Scott and Isaac were on the couch along with Boyd and Erica. Jackson, Danny, and Lydia were just talking while Malia, Kira, and Allison seemed to be flirting with each other which wasn't so surprising. Derek noticed me when I headed towards the kitchen.

" good afternoon Sourwolf" I poured some coffee into a mug and poured some creamer into the mud.

 " Are you okay Stiles?" he asked concerned. 

" I'm okay now" I smiled weakly. He smiled a bit and patted my shoulder and brought me into the living room carrying our coffee. When everyone noticed me, the stopped what they were doing, and gave me a smile or patted me on the shoulder. The girls hugged me, but when Scott hugged me, I felt tears down my cheeks. He wiped my tears away and pulled away. I sat on the couch and took a deep breath, I turned towards Derek who was standing behind me

 " Derek... Can I talk to you alone please" he nodded his head, I turned to Scott who just nodded his head since he knew one of my secrets. I brought Derek into the room that I woke up in and sat on the bed. I sighed and told Derek to sit and surprisingly he did what I asked him to do. 

"Derek if I told you one of my secrets that I have kept from everyone but Scott, would you be mad?" I asked he shuck his head

 " No, of course not" I nodded my head.

 " Okay cause this is a bit secret but I'm not human" I stated, he looked confused and extremely shocked. 

 " What... Do you mean you're not human..?". I sighed but continued.

 " I'm... A werefox" he looked surprised and a little mad,

 " what? Why did you keep it from me? From your pack!?" I flinched at his voice. Noticing this, he sighed calming himself before he spoke,

 " Stiles I understand your reasoning for keeping it from us, but what were you thinking?" He asked with a quiet voice. 

" I'm sorry Der, I was scared of what everyone was going to say even Scott but he didn't seem to mind keeping it from everyone else I'm so sorry Derek" I started crying and decided to head towards the door. I flinched when Derek touched my shoulder, I turned around and looked at Derek 

"Do you need anything?" I looked away and turned the doorknob. He sighed.

 " I'm sorry for shouting Stiles it just shocking news, but I also have something to tell you" I let go of the door Knob and turned around.

 " What... Is it?" I asked facing him 

" you're my mate stiles" I was shocked but smiled a little on the inside. The truth is I'm happy that I'm Derek's mate, but how do I know if he's just saying that because of the news about my father? what if he's lying? I had too many relationships that were fake and the other person just used me just because my father was sheriff and he could get away with selling drugs and stealing things. That relationship was so toxic, Matt who was my last ex, if I didn't do as he said, he would start to beat me up and would lock me up in my own house and make an excuse of 'stiles has gone out' every time my dad came back home. Eventually after the fifth time of using that excuse my father got on what he was lying about but kept it silent. The next day Matt was arrested for abuse and stealing for 10 years. I sighed on the inside letting the tears run down my cheeks once again.

" How do I know you're not lying to me just to use me?" I asked in a soft sobbing voice" Dereks face softened and cupped my cheeks with both hands.

" Why would I be lying about you being my mate Sti? I love you and always will. I'm not like that Matt person, I can take care of you and protect you so don't everything that. Please Sti if you are in pain in anyways come and tell me and we'll face it together... I know that was cheesy, but it's true I really do love you and would never take advantage of you ever" I chuckled a bit while the tears ran down faster. 

Eventually, those tears turned into a sob, I just nodded my head he smiled and pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead knowing that I have accepted being my mate. After the tears stopped I looked at Derek 

" Let's go tell the others" walking into the living room.  I motioned everyone to sit down. Isaac and Derek were next to me while Malia, Kira and Allison sat on the other couch, Lydia and Jackson sat on the love chair while Scott was on the floor Erica and Boyd were behind the couch. I'm still asking myself this question, since Scott knows that I'm actually a werefox, then why was he going to mean to me? Was it because of peer pressure? I sighed and shook my thoughts away.

 " Well... I have been keeping a secret from all of you well except Scott..." I took another deep breath before continuing "...I'm not human ... I'm actually a werefox..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
________________________________________________________________________