Chapter 4(Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf
Stiles real name is going to be Genim. In the actual show, it's a different name. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Derek's P.O.V: 

I woke up the next morning feeling something a little heavy on my chest. I yawned, blinking the sleep out of my eyes. Looking over my chest, I spot a small fox sleeping sound asleep. I blinked again making sure I wasn't asleep. What the hell! why is there a fox sleeping on top of me? I gave out a manly scream, shotting upwards. The pups all crashed into our room(Dereks and stiles room) screaming what's wrong or what that scream was some with a kitchen knife or a bat that belongs to Stiles. 

" Why is there a fox sleeping on you da-Derek?" the pups asked I ignored the almost calling me dad part and shrugged my shoulders, just then I hear the bat drop to the ground a groan following after.

 "momma/mom can turn into a fox," Isaac and Scott both said turning around yawning along with Scott.

 " I'm going back to bed, momma/mom will tell you later seeing as he forgot to tell you this yesterday" and with that, they left the room and went back to bed. I blinked along with the rest of the pups.

"Well that's interesting," Erica said getting nods in returns 

" I guess I'll ask him later when he wakes up" I state " go back to bed pups". They nodded leaving the room, once they left I hear a small laugh. I look at my chest to see Stiles in his human form laughing.

 " Sorry, but like Isaac and Scott said I can turn into my full fox form or just shift which would I would have fox ears and a tail with claws" he states while laughing. I huffed and kissed his cheek

 " Your 'manly' scream was cute der-bear" I shake my head.

 " Let's go get breakfast ready and I'll explain when everyone is wake" he nodded his head, while I dragged him into the bathroom with me. It was currently 6 am and we have breakfast at 10:30 so I have time. I smirked leading him into the bathroom. 

Stiles P.O.V: 

Once I stripped my clothes off Der pushed me against the wall kissing me passionately, making me moan into the kiss. Things quickly escalated from there, hands roaming my body nipples being tweaked making me moan louder while pushing one finger into my hole. 

"D-Derek ahh we can con-hmm tinue l-later ahh!" even though I would love to have sex in the bathroom, I kinda need my legs today. 

I hear him chuckle "of course Gen but 10 for minutes" before I could answer he shoved his member hitting my prostate in one move. I quickly bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning resulting in him biting softly into my neck(not his fangs).

 " Don't hide your moans from me I want to hear" he continued to thrust into me hitting my prostate with every move. 

"Ahh! Wait-wait I-I have to make breakfast!" He spoke huskily

 " The pups won't wake up for another hour so we have time" I screamed as my prostate was slammed into.

*1 Hour later*
After our little session in the bathroom, Der went to go shower while I get breakfast finished. I have fast healing skills, that's why I am not limping. I'll shower after the ingredient are finished chopping. I plan to make hash brown pancakes, poached eggs, bacon, sausages, and pancakes.

Der just finished in the bathroom, so I told him to get out the ingredients for breakfast and wash the garden and make some coffee and take out some orange juice.

I finished showering and changing when I heard a knock on the door

 " Come in" Isaac came into the room looking a bit nervous 

" Is something wrong pup?" He started playing with his fingers which answers my question. 

" Well not really, momma I think Scott is my mate" I smiled it's about time he realized. 

 " Come you can help me make breakfast and talk about this since the other pups are still sleeping, it is only 8 am" he nodded his head following me downstairs"

*while making breakfast*

"Momma what should I do? He is daring Allison and I'm not even sure if he even likes me" I turned to face him lifting my hand to cup his cheeks.

 " Oh, honey I believe that both you and Scott are fated mates meaning that in the end, you'll both end up together no matter the situation. You'll start the feel a pull toward your mate when it is closer to the full moon which is in a week". Isaac nodded his head. 

 " What about Allison?" I smiled softly.

" You want to hear a secret?" He nodded his head 

"She is actually both Kira's and Malia's mate" I whisper. My baby smiled looking a lot better.

 " Well breakfast is ready can you set up the table for my pup?" He smiled kissing me on the cheek 

"sure no problem momma".

Der came back from the garden and walked over to me.

" looks good Gen" he mumbled kissing me on the cheek making me smile.

 "Thank you can you put the food on the table while I set the drinks down thank you" be nodded his head.

 " BREAKFAST IS FINISHED!" 

The pups all came rushing down the stairs scrambling to get to their seats. 

" Morning mom!" They said in unison making me chuckle.

" Morning pups." After breakfast was done, Erica and Malia washed the dishes and cleaned up while the others went to go change for training. Today is going to be a good day.

TO BE CONTINUED...