Chapter 6(Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf 

Warning: smut, kinky, knots, and bondage in this chapter 

ST= sex toys

________________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V: 

It is close to the mating night or mating season, and everyone is preparing for tonight. Well except Erica and Boyd of course since they are already mated. Isaac and Scott were spending the night together because Allison and he broke up since she loves Lydia. Jackson and Ethan were spending time together, which was a shocker to everyone because they all thought that it would be Jackson and Danny. Aiden and Danny are still single and are waiting to find their mates. Derek and Stiles are.... well at the hale mansion since they have it to themselves. 

Derek's P.O.V: 

It's around 4 in the afternoon and I'm with Gen. I have been keeping him occupied while I am preparing for tonight. I have a few kinks, such as a bondage kink, a daddy kink and especially an ST kink. I'm currently walking to our bedroom where I have Gen tied to the bedpost with a blindfold on along with a vibrator in his sexy, plump ass with the setting on medium. I set the vibrator to maximum, loving the sweet moans and groans coming from my mate. 

"Ahh! Der! Please let me cum!!" my smirk grew bigger as I got closer to the bed where Gen was tied to. I gripped the vibrator pulling it in and out of his ass. Making him moan louder than ever when I hit his prostate hard as I start to speed up the paste.

 "Ahhhhhhh! Der, please! Let me cum!!" I switched off the vibrator taking it out making him whimper from the emptiness, I kissed him roughly while pulling the cock ring out.

 "AHH!" as the full move took place, I started to feel my wolf come out trying to take control, but with Gen panting and moaning it was hard to keep my wolf in control. I managed to take off his blindfold tossing it onto the ground before I stuck three fingers into his plump hole, making him moan like crazy. I started to tease him, making him whimper while moaning.

 "Der p-please s-stop teasing me!" I laughed a bit. The beautiful sounds my mate makes every time I hit his prostate, once I decided that he was prepared enough, I took my fingers out causing him to whimper once again. When satisfied, I shoved my member into his tight ass, not giving him time to adjust; and started to pound hard and fast. Gen was a moaning mess and I could tell that he was close, so I placed my hand on the base of his member, squeezing it tight "don't cum until I tell you to",  whining he spoke, 

"B-but D-der-ek please!" I shook my head, making him whine even more. After a while, I became sloppy as I felt my knot grow; feeling  Gen's hole tighten, I groan and moaned a bit.

"s-so tight! I'm close". I released his member, letting him cum as my knot grew full size; leaving us stuck together until it loosens up.

"Ahhhh! Der!" I bared my fangs leaning over his neck, biting into it with my sharp fangs "hmm... Der..." I soon felt Gen doing the same to me. I released my fangs as his body went limp on the bed. I pulled him onto of me "Der, that was so good... I love you" Gen spoke before passing out from exhaustion. 

" I love you too, my little Gen," I said before darkness overtook me. 

TO BE CONTINUED..... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for updating so late! I'm sorry if it seems rushed at the end! >_< it's my first time doing kinky smut. Until later my cinnamon rolls.