Chapter 5(Edited again)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Teen Wolf

It's going to be annoying but I'm going to be testing whether to continue Stiles his nickname or his real name which is Genim (yes I know that is not his real name in the show, but in this story it is) so I'll be switching between both names so sorry if it gets really annoying

________________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V: 

Its been 2 weeks since Derek and the pack found out about Stiles being a werefox, things have been great so far. The pups have all started calling Stiles 'mom' or 'momma' since then.

Stiles or also known as Genim has gotten even more closer in his relationship with Derek. Currently, the pups were in the library doing their summer homework(which they definitely hate the teachers for) which are English and math, while the new couple was downstairs cuddling on the couch. If you're wondering why Stiles isn't doing his homework, well its because he actually graduated in January when the first semester finished. So no more 'Mr. I absolutely hate that Stilinski brat' for Genim which he was extremely excited about. Derek, on the other hand, was super happy about that but he didn't show that even though Stiles could read his expressions (including his 'hidden' ones) like a book. 

"Der I was thinking of going to a cafe for breakfast while the pups do their homework" Stiles stated while sucking a hickey between Derek's shoulder and neck that faded soon after. Holding back a groan he answered,

" Sure we can have time to ourselves, but what about the pups?" Genim shrugged his shoulders.

 " Their teenager's Der I'm sure they can make themselves breakfast if anything I taught Isaac how to cook when I adopted him" Derek nodded his head understanding. 10 minutes later they were out the door heading to the cafe for breakfast.

*Timeskip*

Genim/Stiles's P.O.V: 

We're walking into the cafe that seemed very familiar to me, looking around I see families seating at the tables, couples sitting outsider chatting happily while other people were either eating by themselves while talking to another person using headphones or working while drinking some coffee. I didn't notice I was spacing out so much until Der spoke 

" Gen are you alright?" I nodded my head coming back to reality.

" I'm okay, but this cafe seems so familiar to me though I don't know why". He nodded his head pulling me to the counter looking at the menu on the wall I spot a classic breakfast that my mom would always have hash browns with either scrambled or fried eggs with the choice of sausage or bacon. 

I smiled at the cash register before ordering.

"Good morning can I get the classic breakfast please?" 

" Sure fried or scrambles?" she asked typing down my order.

" fried please and with bacon please" she nodded her head before continuing.

 " Sure! What would you like to drink?" I looked at the beverages spotting peppermint hot chocolate.

" Can I get the peppermint hot chocolate to brink please?" nodding her head once again she looked at Der. 

" What would you like sir?" I continued to look around while Der ordered his breakfast paying afterward. 

" What are you looking at babe?" Der asked kissing my cheek afterwards.

" I'm just looking at that photo on the wall of the owner who looks a lot like my mother," I said squinting my eyes a little.

 "Well how about you tell me what looks familiar to you while we wait for our breakfast" Der suggested I nodded my head. Once I found a table and sat down, I started to explain what looks familiar.