Chapter 8 (Edited again)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF

Mates: 

Derek x Stiles

Scott x Isaac (which one should be the dominant one?) 

Boyd x Erica

Ethan x Jackson

Aiden x Danny 

 Allison x Lydia

 Kira x Malia 

Peter x Chris (shocking I know, but I want Peter to be happy) 

________________________________________________________________________________

Genim's (Stiles) P.O.V: 
I woke up to the morning sun shining in my face, turning around to check the time, the alarm clock shined '6:30 a.m' in red. I groaned, I looked over to see Der-bear still sleeping making me smile. Getting up, I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day, after I finished, I went downstairs to make some breakfast for the pups and Der-bear. I feel like making scrambled eggs, pancakes, fresh bread, sausages and bacon with some fresh fruit which are strawberries and blackberries. I took the ingredients out of the fridge, prepared some coffee, and mixed the batter for the pancakes and scrambled eggs. Every time I cook, I always hum a song out loud which has been a habit of mine since forever. I was humming ' Hide Away' by Daya, it was one of my favourite songs to hum in the morning. Once I was finished making the food, my baby Isaac came down the stairs yawning. 

"Morning pup" I smiled as Isaac came flying down the stairs, running towards me.

 "Morning Mama" hugging me, Isaac kissed my cheek. 

"Can you set up that table and pour some coffee and orange juice for everyone please?" he nodded his head nuzzling my neck. By now, it was 8:00 a.m, the rest of the pups and Der-bear should be awake by now. Just one time, I heard the pups (minus Isaac of course) take a deep inhale before shouting.

 "FOOD!!" and raced down the stairs. I laughed out loud watching as all the pups fell onto the floor while Derek shook his head and smiled. 

"Morning pups, morning Der-bear" they quickly got up, each giving me hugs or nuzzled my cheek or neck. 

"Morning mom!" they took their seats and mounted down their breakfast, making me laugh. I leaned over and wiped off something from Der-bear's face, the expression he made was freakin' hilarious! 

"Thanks for the food mom!" the pups shouted, some with food in their mouth. Shaking my head I said, "you're welcome pups". 

After breakfast was finished, Scott and Isaac were cleaning the table. I told Lydia and Malia to wash the dishes. Der-bear and I were in our office, today was a chill day so there wasn't anything we had to do much. 

"Der I need to check the cafe today, so can you and the pups do the groceries please?" I asked, giving him puppy (A/N or is that kit eyes?). He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap, straddling him, "sure, I don't mind, what time are you leaving?" he kissed me on the lips. 

"Around 2 pm probably, Isaac and Scott want to come with me" I mumbled against his lips. He nodded his head before moving to my neck; sucking a hickey. I moaned "Derek". 

---- Derek's P.O.V ----

I smirked and continued to leave hickeys against his neck. It's a good thing that all the pups are busy today, so they won't be in the house. Since all the girls are at the mall, and the boys are practising lacrosse, even though it is summer. I trailed down his neck "it's a good thing that everything in this house is soundproof", Gen whimpered. Picking him up, I placed him on the carpet pinning his arms. I looked at Gen as I smirked, he looked like he wanted to protest,