Chapter 11 (Edited again)

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF

Should the whole nogitsune situation happen? 

________________________________________________________________________________

--- Stiles' P.O.V --- 

I continued to watch as the warehouse burned to the ground with those two hunters and bitch inside. The pack was surrounding me while Der held me close to him, I sighed. Finally, I got my revenge for what they did to my family... 

"What happened momma?" asked my baby Isaac who was clutching my hand in his, I turned to look at him with a sad smile on my face. 

"I'll explain everything once we get back home..." he nodded as well as everyone else. I turned to leave the area but stopped as Erica and the twins voiced their concerns.

"Wait what about the fire? Won't it spread?" I laughed a little before answering them. 

"I put up a protection spell around the warehouse, the fire will disappear once the place is burned which would be any second from now" and just as I finished my sentence, the fire stopped burning and disappeared as if it was never there along with the protective barrier. 

"Damn... that was... so cool!" the pups exclaimed making me laugh. Peter and Chris; who I completely forgot about, was nodding their heads as well.

"Let's go, I also want to find out how you found me". With that, the pack and I left. 

*At the packhouse* 

We just came back home and now we are in the living room, the pups sitting down next to their mates on the sofa (or couch) and the floor surrounding me and Der. I was finishing my dinner that they saved for me which was super sweet of them. 

"So what happened Gen?" asked my handsome mate, the others nodded as well as Peter and Chris. I sighed, 

"Well after I got kidnapped by Kate and the two hunters, I woke up chained to the warehouse walls" I started. 

"Did they try to harm you?" Der asked, I hummed. 

"They tried, but before I melted the chains away, Kate told me her plan before I chained her and the two hunters to the wall". 

"What was her plan?" asked Scott, Der, and Lydia. 

"It was pretty stupid, but she knew that I was your mate, so she thought that once you knew that I was kidnapped by her, you would go crazy, go looking for me with the rest of the pack. Once that happened she would kill you and the pack and 'finish what she started". I turned to Chris with a sarcastic smile. 

"What a great sister you have Chris" he laughed and nodded his head, Peter laughed as well. "Did she know that you were a werefox and a mage?" Isaac asked me who was now cuddling into me. I shuck my head "nope". 

"What happened next?" asked Boyd, I smiled a wicked smile making everyone shudder. 

"Well my pup, I told her that I already knew what she was going to do and how I told Isaac and Scott what to do once it happened. She freaked out while I melted the chains away shocking the two hunters and her. Then told her that she knew nothing about me and how I am the world's strongest mage and werefox". You know... this would be a lot easier if I just showed them... 

"... then what?" asked Scott who looked like he had an idea of what happened next. My smile grew, and Der whacked the back of my head making me pout a little. 

"They tried to kill me, but I dodged their bullets and attack which angered them. After a while, I got annoyed, used the same spell to melt their weapons, then pushed all three back into the wall using magic and chained their wrists and feet to the wall and floor". I continued my revenge story. 

"I continued to attack them brutally, by slashing their skins and chopping off their arms off; Kate's as well, from there I let them bleed out to death, walked out found gasoline and a lighter, you know what happens next" I shrugged, I felt Der hug me. 

"I also took that opportunity to get revenge for her killing your entire family" Peter smiled walking over to me and patting my shoulder, while Derek hugged me tighter. 

"Thank you so much Gen" Der thanked, I smiled and hugged him back. 

"Why does it feel like your not telling us something?" Scott asked me, I sighed once again.

 "Because I'm not" Der looked up and me along with everyone else. 

"There is a story that I never told you guys, not even you Scott because it was just too painful to remember. But 12 years ago... the two hunters that kidnapped me tonight... did something that was unforgiving"

"What happened?" the girls asked me. 

"One night 12 years ago, my parents and I were home watching TV. My dad came back from work, so my mom and I decided to watch a movie together. During that time period, my mom was 7 months pregnant with my soon-to-be baby brother..." I didn't bother looking at their faces, but I heard their shocked explains. 

"The two hunters showed up and started attacking us, but because my mom was pregnant she couldn't do much. My dad tried to protect all of us, my mom was trying her best, they managed to succeed and push the hunters away, but not before sending two bullets into my mother's pregnant stomach..." I trailed off, I felt tears streaming from my face... just the thought of her expression on her face. 

"I-it is too much to talk about, so I'll just show you guys instead" they nodded their heads. I used a spell the show them my memories and what happened on that terrible night 12 years ago. Once it finished, they were so shocked. 

"That is why I couldn't let them get away with what they did.." the girls were crying, Isaac and Scott were whimpering and began scent marking me. The twins, Danny, Jackson, Boyd were shocked and didn't know what to say. Peter and Chris had tears flowing from their eyes. Der was holding me closer as I tried to hold the tears in. 

"Hey, it's okay to let your tears go we're here for you" with those simple words I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck and began crying. The pups whimpered and came over to us, creating a puppy pile. Peter and Chris excused themselves and went to bed, but I ended up falling asleep with the pups and Der comforting me as I cried myself to sleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED...