Chapter 3(Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf or its characters

The sheriff's name is Noah in this story

stiles real name is Genim( in this story), not Mieczyslaw(A/N had to look it up the spelling 0_0)
________________________________________________________________________________

----Stiles' P.O.V----

"well... I'm actually a werefox..." It was silent after that, I really hope that they would accept me and understand why I didn't tell them. The truth was that my father was also a werefox while my mother had magic. After my mother died, I stopped using my magic and now that I lost my father... I don't know if I will fully shift into my full fox form. I was brought out of my thought when I heard shouting.

"WHAT!?" I blinked, I looked around the room. My ears!!! My baby Isaac looked a little hurt he also had a pouting face... so cute. Scott's eyes went wide, looking down quickly I can feel that he felt guilty for forgetting which I don't really blame him. Lydia and the rest jaws dropped in disbelief. I giggled a little at their reactions Isaac moved over to sit on my lap with his chin on my chest looking up even though he is bigger than me.

 "Momma why didn't you tell me" Isaac pouted, everyone else had that expression as well... everyone but Scott. 

" Well pups I didn't want to put you in danger plus I was scared how you guys would react to finding out..." they just pouted even more especially Isaac. I cooed tapping his nose making him whine, I looked over at Scott who still looked guilty. 

"Hey now pup come here" Scott shuffled over to me once he was next to me, I put my hand on his cheek 

"It's okay that you forgot Scott It's not your fault so don't look so guilty". I continued to coo at him telling my puppy not to be guilty since he was crying, after a while he fell asleep with his head on my chest, arms around my waist with his legs on my lap. Looking up I asked Derek if he could take Scott up to his and Issacs room. A few months back Derek and I rebuilt the Hale mansion with the help of the pack. I nodded at Derek as he lifted Scott who whined at the loss of contact as he was brought to his room. I chuckled a little turning to the other pups, they seemed to be quiet which is a little unusual.

 "What's the matter?" they all whined a little in return making me chuckle. I extended my arms signaling them to come over to me, without hesitation, they come running into my arms. Isaac my baby was the first one to come into my embrace nuzzling(A/N correction please) when the others came, they all looked up to meet my gaze.

 "Mom can you play your guitar tonight?" they all spoke in unison I stopped to think for a second "hmm should I?" they all shouted a yes. I heard a small laugh coming from the stairs, turning my head I see Derek coming down the staircase 

" I'll go get your guitar if you want me too" he offered I shook my head "it's okay I'll get it later it's fine, but what time is it?" looking at the watch he spoke "ten past twelve" I nodded my head. I turned my attention to the pups who was whining from not getting any attention from their mom "well its time for training everyone so go change and get everything you need for training I'll make sandwiches for lunch". 

----Normal P.O.V----

Once everyone was in the yard to train, Stiles came back downstairs from waking Scott up to start training. Noticing their pack mom came back, Isaac stopped his sparring with Jackson

 "Momma can you show us what you can do since you're a werefox and all?" hearing this everyone stopped what they were doing. Taken back, Stiles nodded his head

 " Do you want me to shift and fight first or start with fighting?" he asked, nodding at each other Scott spoke, 

" Start with fighting when shift!". 

 "Der spar with me" he nodded taking off his shirt since he already knew about my fighting skills, me following after. The pups all sat down in various places watching the spar between their pack mom and alpha, they were mesmerized well not really Scott since he knew I could fight since I am the sheriff's son. I was dodging, blocking every one of Derek's moves. 

I am also good with a gun no surprise there, dad did teach me how to fighting. Training all of my skills while mom taught me how to use my magic. The fighting came to a stop when I was panting heavily trying to catch my breath.

"Damn Der why are you so good at hand to hand combat fighting!?!" 

"You good Gem?" Derek asked a little out of breath as well 

" Yeah, I'm good how about you?" I asked, 

" Yeah, I'm good". The pups all came running to the pair shouting 'Mom! that was so cool' or 'mom I never knew you had abs!'(A/N you can guess who said that) the pair chuckled at their pups. 

" Thanks my dad taught me, as well as using my fox skills," I said so quietly that only the supernatural ears can pick up. Derek cooed pulling me into a hug 

"How about we eat first and continue sparring later" he offered, the pups nodded. While I asked Boyd and Jackson to get out the ingredients to make the sandwiches and Malia and Lydia to get the drinks(sports drinks and water). 

*Timeskip*

--- Normal P.O.V --- 

It was now night time and Stiles just came back from getting his guitar from the cottage. Dinner was made(Lasanga, garlic bread, and roasted vegetables) everyone decided to make a bonfire and roast marshmallows to make smores with. Stiles brought out his guitar playing Dusk till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia, shockingly enough Derek sang Zayn's part while Stiles sang Sia's part in the song. They played countless songs with the pups singing along weLL Isaac was sleeping against his mom. Noticing this, Stiles stopped playing his guitar smiling fondly at his son. The pups stopped singing went they heard the guitar stop, all pouting or whining stopped when they spotted the youngest pup sleeping, they smiled.

 " I think it is time to go to bed, Der can you take Isaac up to his room please?" He lifted Isaac up and left. Everyone else went to their rooms or was washing dishes. Once everyone was sleeping, Derek and Stiles were cuddling while watching TV. 

 "Why did you wait so long to tell me that I was yours?" Stiles asked looking up at Derek who signed

 " I was scared that you would reject me " 'awwing' at his response, Stiles cupped his cheeks 

" Would never reject you Der, I love you too much ". Derek hugged Stiles close to him kissing his cheek and lips.

 " Let's head to bed Der we have a long day tomorrow" in response, he nodded his head and pulled stiles in his arms bridal style and went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...