Chapter 7 (Edited again)

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF OF ITS CHARACTERS

I'm sorry for not updating in so long! I have been busy with school work. Since the coronavirus is here where I live, school is canceled for 3 weeks. I plan to do a lot of work these next few weeks such as school work (seeing as I am in grade 11, so my classes are online) and especially updating my stories. 

Stay safe everyone! Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, stay clean! I also want to say, if you see any elderly people shopping for toilet paper, soap, etc; and there isn't, please help them >_< they have a high chance at not surviving the virus!! 
________________________________________________________________________________

*The next day* 

Stiles' P.O.V: 

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun shines on my face, I turn over to check the time on my phone. '11:13 a.m'  I groaned, I'm so sore right now, like fuck! I rolled over the bed until I fell to the ground. 'Stupid Derek! Making me sore in the morning!'  I was so in thought, that I didn't notice Der standing in the doorway to our bedroom. 

"So are you going to remain on the floor all day?" chucking to himself, I lifted my face off the ground look straight at him. I know I have fast healing, but I am way to lazy and tired to use magic to heal myself. 

 "Leave me alone, I'm so sore thanks to you" I groaned once again making him laugh. Walking over to me, he lifted me bridal style, making me squeak. 

"Let's go get breakfast, the pups are waiting for you downstairs" I nodded my head "let's go then". Once we were down, he walked us into the kitchen table placing me in the chair next to him. "Morning pups" I greeted, 

"Morning mom," They said together making me chuckle, because of how tired they looked even though it is nearly afternoon. Der made his way over to me placing my 'brunch' in front of me. 

"Thank you Der-bear", he groaned at the nickname which made me laugh.  I ate my breakfast and limped to the couch in the living room. I watched as my pups interacted with each other. Some went outside to train, others went to the library and the rest were on the electronics or playing video games. I took out a book that I was currently reading named "Refugee" by Alan Gratz.

 It is such a nice book to read. It's about three children who are refugees in different periods. Each child experiences traumatic losses and war. One is about a kid named Josef, and the rest of his family are Jewish and are on a run from the nazis (in the 1930's). The second is a kid named Isabel, and the rest of her family are running away from home (in 1994). The last is a kid named Mahmoud who is fleeing home with the rest of his family to go to Germany (in 2015). Each child and their family are all refugees and are on the run to create a new life and to get away from the war in their homeland. I love this book so much because I love to read historical fiction. 

*Time Skip* 

While I was reading my book, I suddenly here Isaac call my name. I closed my book and turned around.

 "Yes, pup?" I asked, 

"Can you make cookies and lasagna for dinner tonight?" he begs, giving me the puppy eyes. Before I can answer, I notice everyone turns to look at me and give me puppy eyes.

 I chuckle before answering "sure why not, can you take out the minced turkey and beef from the fridge for me please?". 

He nodded his head and did as he was told. I get off the couch and called everyone inside. 

"Isaac, you and Scott can help me with the lasagna, Erica, Boyd, Lydia and Allison can do the cookies" They nodded their heads.

 "Jackson, Ethan, and Aiden go and shower and then wash the dishes", they nodded their heads and did as they were told. 

"Malia and Kira, you guys can set the table while Der can find a movie to watch later". I checked my watch to see that it is 4:25 in the afternoon. 

"Okay everyone gets going!" They left the living room and did as they were told. I placed my book down and went to the kitchen. I took out the vegetables and prepared the ingredients. 

*Yet another time skip*

Once everything was finished cooking and baking, I went to the bathroom and showered. Once I was done, I went downstairs. I saw the pups set the food onto the table. Jackson, Ethan, and Aiden were putting the dishes away.

 Erica, Lydia, Allison and Boyd were placing the cookies on a plate. Der was loading the movie and Isaac and Scott were helping Malia and Kira set the table. We all sat down, talked, laughed and went to the living room. Boyd went to pop some popcorn and came back to sit next to Erica. I sat next to Der and cuddled into him, he placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Isaac and Scott were cuddling. Ethan and Jackson were cuddling as well. Aiden and Danny were on the floor. Malia and Kira were spooning each other. Lydia and Allison sat down on the couch as well holding hands.  

We were watching Fast and Furious 5,6, and 7. I still can't believe that Paul Walker died! May he rest in peace. We continued to watch the movies and once they finished, I put the dished into the dishwasher and went to the bedroom and got ready for bed. The pups were cleaning the kitchen because I told them to. They went to their rooms, got ready to bed and went to sleep. Der had his arms around me and I giggled when he was snoring. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take me. 

TO BE CONTINUED...