iii.

The boys had 4 weeks left to stay in the Philippines and the first thing they will do is promote the band. They set a performance on ASAP which is a famous TV show in the Philippines.

And in Jonah's luck, Liza is also gonna be a guest on ASAP. He could not wait to go in the ASAP studio not only to perform but to also see Liza. The other boys was teasing him all throughout the way from the door to the assigned room they were gonna be in.

When they arrived Jonah was shocked when he saw the sign saying "Dressing Room of Why Don't We and Liza Soberano" he didn't understand what to do or say. As it turns out they were 30 minutes earlier than everyone so it felt like no one was in the building.

30 minutes later after they got dressed, Liza came in. Jonah was so startstruck that he didn't even bother to stand. As Liza was shaking hands with everyone she recognised Jonah.

"Aren't you that guy who asked me where the bathroom was in Araneta?" Liza asked.
"Yeah!" Jonah replied trying not to be awkward nor weird. "You didn't tell me you were a famous person!" She told Jonah. "Well it's because I also didn't know you were a famous person." Jonah jokingly told her.

"Hopie! Let's get you dressed!" Liza's handler told her. "It was nice meeting you guys! Let's talk later after I get dressed, yeah?" Liza told the boys smiling. "Yeah that would be great!" Daniel replied to Liza while smiling at Jonah.

After some time Liza finally got dressed and went straight to the boys. "Hey I'm back! So what do you guys wanna talk about?" Liza asked the boys. "How about let's talk about our lives?" Zach suggested. "That would be awesome! Who wants to start?" Liza asked again the boys. "How about you start Liza." Corbyn gently told Liza.

"Ok I'm Liza Soberano, I'm 19 years old and I live In Manila. My real name is Hope Elizabeth Soberano. I used to live in the US but then moved here in the Philippines. It was because my mom and dad divorced so I had to move with my grandparents." Liza told the boys. "So that's why your handler called you Hopie it's because your real name is Hope!" Daniel finally got his answer to his question.

As they were talking about themselves Jonah wasn't really paying attention to anyone except Liza. He was just staring at her until Liza broke his silence and asked him "How about you Jonah?" He did not expect Liza to ask him anything but luckily it was time for Liza to perform, he was saved or else he probably couldn't handle the pressure.

When Liza was performing the boys were just there standing backstage and looking at their phones but Jonah he had a different plan. He watched Liza from the tv screen near the counter and saw her sing and dance. He was impressed by how talented she was.

Now it was their time to shine. They performed and Liza also watched them from the tv screen.

ASAP just ended and they bid their goodbyes. But Jonah asked Liza 1 favour. "Hope, can I take a picture with you?" He asked nervously "Yeah of course!" Liza accepted his favour. They both took a picture together and Jonah posted it on his Instagram.

jonahmarais It was amazing meeting such a beautiful person in & out! ❤️tagged lizasoberano 891k likes | 92k comments liked by lizasoberano, corbynbesson, danielseavey and 99+ others

tagged lizasoberano
891k likes | 92k comments
liked by lizasoberano, corbynbesson, danielseavey and 99+ others

Comments:

user1 I only have just realised now how white Liza is. 😂

lizasoberano It was nice meeting you too ❤️

user2 no joke I met her and I looked like ash. 😶

user29 what a slut 😏

user3 hater alert 🚨🤬

jonahmarais Not at all user29 she is genuinely kind. Whatever you say about her doesn't matter. You probably never met her in real life. If you did you would never say those things. We need more people like her in this world tbh. I have a secret to tell you, she's an angel. 🤫☀️😇

user4 get you a man like Jonah who will protect you like dat 😍

user5 where can I get a man like dis? 😭

jackavery ooof this is called protective "boyfriend" 🙂

corbynbesson I seriously ship these two so much! #JonLiz ❤️

danielseavey #JonLiz campaign! ❤️

zachherron Daddy finally found our mom ❤️ #JonLiz 💙

user6 #JonLiz is now my OTP!

user7 the ship is sailing! 🌈

user8 I call as captain!

user9 JONLIZ FTW! My new ship! ❤️