xviii.

It's the day of Why Don't We's concert in the Philippines gonna be held at Araneta.

Liza decided to head to Araneta 2 hours earlier so she could pick up Janella and avoid traffic. The both of them arrived at Araneta longer than they expected because they were stuck in traffic.

It was 10 minutes before the concert starts and Liza and Janella have only just arrived. Liza ran so fast and almost slipped but luckily she didn't. She asked one of the guards to let her enter backstage but the guard refused to thinking it was just a fan trying to trick him. This took 5 minutes of arguing until thankfully one of the staff knew who Liza was and insisted to let her in.

Liza had a little time left to see Jonah and try to talk to him. She asked one of the staff where Why Don't We's room and thankfully the staff answered. She arrived outside of their room and let out a big sigh before peeking.

She peeked and immediately saw Jonah but she was shocked to see him holding hands with another girl. At first she thought it was nothing but Jonah then kissed the girl's hand and cheek.

She then stopped peeking and hid behind the wall. She started crying and ran to the bathroom. She texted Janella asking her to go home. Janella went to the rescue.

While in the car driving Janella asked Liza "What happened?!"  In which she answered "I lost him..." Liza cried.

" Liza cried