xv.

Jonah called a taxi and hopped in with the other boys. He said to the driver to drive as fast as he can. After a few minutes of riding the taxi they were finally in Liza's house. Jonah hesitantly rang the door bell, but no one answered. He rang the bell for a minute straight but still nothing. After he tried once again, someone was calling Corbyn when he looked to see who it was, it was Janella. Corbyn quickly answered.

"Corbyn..." Janella was crying,

"What happened! Why are you crying?!" Corbyn asked worriedly.

"Liza is in the hospital right now..." Janella told him.

"WHAT?!" All the boys were in shock especially Jonah.

"She was involved in a car accident, she was gonna go to her favourite spot where Jonah and her used to go but due to her anger she was driving really fast and she didn't see a car coming in her direction so she got hit." Janella explained.

"What hospital is she in we're gonna get there as soon as possible!" Corbyn asked Janella.

"We're here at St. Paul" Janella answered.

The boys hurried and went to St. Paul Hospital. They asked the receptionist where Liza Soberano's room is. They said room 24. Jonah was bursting into tears when he heard it was room 24 because it was Liza's favourite number. They knocked on Liza's door and went inside. Janella was with Liza. Jonah was crying and slowly approached to Liza. She was still unconscious and asleep.

"Her parents and siblings are not here because they went on vacation." Janella explained to them.

"How long has she been unconscious for?" Jonah asked crying.

"Around the same time you posted the photo that you were leaving Philippines." Janella sadly said.

"This is all my fault......." Jonah blames himself.

"Dude, no it's not your fault.." Corbyn tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah, destiny just decided to fuck you two up..." Jack said.

"Can you guys leave me for a second here?" Jonah asked a favour.

"No problem dude." Daniel said.

"Ok bro." Zach replied.

The other boys and Janella left the room. It was only Jonah and Liza. Jonah sat down in the chair beside Liza's bed. He talked to Liza even if she was unconscious.

"Hey angel, it's me Jonah. The idiot who thought someone as amazing like you could cheat on me. The stupid man who left you and almost let you die. I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you. If I could go back in time, I think I should have not asked you to be my girlfriend because you're too good to be mine. Someone like you should be treated like a queen and you deserve a king. I guess I'm not that king because of what I have done. Don't ever forget that I love you. I think leaving the Philippines is the perfect thing to do. To avoid you from getting hurt more because of me. I have to let you go in order for you to be happy. I love you angel." Jonah heart fully said.

Jonah left the room and told the boys "I'm leaving the Philippines." Jonah said.

"Wait why?!" Corbyn shockingly asked.

"She's better off without me anyways." Jonah explained.

"Jonah, she's your knight and shining armor. The only man she trusted and loved truly. How could you do this to her?!" Janella tried to explain to Jonah.

"And I broke that trust. Her love is too much for me. She's too good for me. I hope she finds someone better than me." Jonah waved goodbye and headed his way back home in the US.

" Jonah waved goodbye and headed his way back home in the US