xi.

Everything goes by so fast. It's already been a month since Liza and Jonah confirmed their relationship. Jonah is deciding to have a dinner date with Liza. He messaged Liza early in the morning about his plans. Jonah also got a new house where he could stay when ever he's in the Philippines. He decided to stay in the Philippines for 4 more months for Liza and the other boys will have a break with their families.

PRIVATE MESSAGE
lizasoberano, jonahmarais
jonahmarais
Good morning princess 👑💖

lizasoberano
Good morning too love 💗

jonahmarais
Dinner this 6pm at our favourite resto?

lizasoberano
Awww love, yeah sure let's meet there.

jonahmarais
Should I drive you?

lizasoberano
No it's ok love I can manage myself ❤️

jonahmarais
Ok love, see you there 😘

Liza started preparing for her date with Jonah. She filled her purse with all the necessary things that she needs. It was already 4pm, knowing that it is very traffic Liza went to the resto early. Jonah was running a little late but he hopes he won't let Liza wait for a long time.

While waiting in the restaurant, Liza called the waiter and asked to order something. A man approached her and she thought it was the waiter but when she looked up to see who it was. It was Enrique the man who proved to her that not everyone is trustworthy.

Enrique held Liza's hand for less than 30 seconds until Liza let go. Unaware, Jonah saw the whole thing and with no hesitation left the restaurant with anger all over his body. Liza didn't see Jonah but Enrique did and he figured this was one way to destroy their relationship and get Liza back.

Liza asked Enrique to get out but he insisted. "Get out or I'll kick your ass!" Liza said angrily. "Call me when you change your mind." Enrique said while passing a note to Liza with his number. "I won't!" Liza assured him. "I still love you." Enrique said with a smirk on his face. "Well I don't so get out!" Liza said to him one more time. Finally he left and Liza sat back down and waited for Jonah.

An hour has passed but Jonah still hasn't arrived at the restaurant. Liza tried to call him but he wouldn't answer. She also tried to message him but no reply. She was getting worried but she couldn't leave the restaurant because he might just be in his way.

2 hours has passed and the restaurant is almost closing and Liza was losing all hope in waiting for Jonah but she told herself to never leave until she gets a call or message from Jonah, so she didn't leave.

3 hours has passed and the restaurant has already closed and with bad luck, it was raining.. Liza still unaware that Jonah saw Enrique holding her hand went to their house in the pouring rain and with no umbrella.

She rang the doorbell and Jonah opened the door.

"What do you want?" Jonah angrily asked Liza.

"Love, why didn't you come to the restaurant? I thought we were having dinner?" Liza asked him.

"Are you sure you don't know? It's because you were with your fucking ex Liza!" Jonah angrily said to Liza.

"Jonah! This is a misunderstanding I—" Liza unable to complete her sentence was cut of by Jonah.

"I thought you fucking loved me Liza!" Jonah cried.

"I do!" Liza also started crying.

"How the fuck could you do this to me then?" Jonah with tears on his eyes asked Liza.

"Jonah... I was not doing anything wrong with Enrique...." Liza tried to explain while crying.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS HOLDING HANDS?!" More tears fell from Jonah's eyes.

"He held my ha—" Liza didn't finish her sentence and Jonah had enough.

"You know what.... we're done..." Jonah said that made Liza burst into tears.

"Jonah... I—" Before Liza could even end her sentence Jonah shut the door and left Liza in the pouring rain.

 I—" Before Liza could even end her sentence Jonah shut the door and left Liza in the pouring rain