v.

It was a free day for the boys and they didn't know what to do. They wanted someone to be with to tour them around and hangout with but they couldn't think of who.

Then Jonah suddenly remembered Liza. He told the other guys. "How about Liza? She's really the only one we're close to at the moment." Jonah suggested. "Good idea Jonah!" Zach said winking at Jonah. "Hopefully she's not busy at the moment." Corbyn wished.
They made a call and Liza answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hey guys! What got you to call me?" Liza asked. "Well we're just gonna ask you if you're free today?" Jack asked. "Yeah I am but I'm taking care of my little sister." She told them. "We figured if we can hangout together?" Jack invited her. "Yeah that would be great but is it ok if my sister will come with me?" Liza made sure they were fine with her sister joining. "That would be amazing! The more the merrier!" Jack explained.

"Awesome, meet me at SM mall." She told Jack. "Got it see you there!" Jack said happily. "What are we waiting for let's go!" Daniel said quickly.

The boys went to the mall but there was no sign of Liza. She said to meet them at the Sunnies Studio booth in the middle of the mall but she wasn't there. After some time she finally came with her sister in her back.

"Is your feet ok?" Jonah asked Liza. "Yeah it's feeling much better, thanks for carrying me yesterday." Liza thanked him. "So what should we do first?" Daniel asked. "How about Laser Tag?" Liza suggested. "Ate Hopie I wanna play in the playground!" Liza's little sister Kaycee begged Liza.

"Maybe next time baby we're gonna hangout with your kuyas first." Liza explained to Kaycee. "No no, it's ok we can join you guys if you want to?" Jonah insisted. "Really? Thank you kuya!" Kaycee thanked Jonah and hugged him. Seeing the sight Liza can't help but smile his feelings for him started to become clearer and clearer. "Thanks Jonah." Liza told Jonah smiling.

While Kaycee and Liza were playing Jonah and the other boys were playing a mobile game together and played against each other. Though it wasn't fair because it was a 3v2 game Jonah and Daniel still fought hard.

Their game ended and of course the 3 player team won because they had an advantage.
After the game they went to Liza and check what they're up to. Kaycee and Liza were having fun in the monkey bars. Because of how cute they looked Jonah couldn't stop Himself from taking a picture of them. Jonah then sent the picture to Liza.

Liza almost fell in the monkey bars good thing Jonah was there to help her get down.

Jonah and Daniel then asked Liza if she could join them in a game so it would be fair.
When Liza joined the game it was over for the other boys Jack, Zach and Corbyn. Liza was just simply too good for them to handle. After the game they sat down and chill for a bit.

Liza didn't know why but she pictured Jonah for no absolute reason. She just couldn't resist his beauty. She also sent it to Jonah. They all bid their goodbyes and the boys went to the hotel and Liza went back to their house with Kaycee.

Jonah and Liza decided to post the pictures they both took of each other.

lizasoberano Take me back when I was young ⭐️📸: jonahmarais 1

📸: jonahmarais
1.9m likes | 109k comments
liked by jonahmarais, corbynbesson, zachherron, danielseavey and 99+ others

Comments:

janellasalvador I wish I was with you ❤️

user8 Janella never stops supporting Liza and I love it 😭😍

user1 NO FUCKING WAY JONAH TOOK THE PHOTO! 😍

user2 THEY WERE TOGETHER?! 😭😍

user3 MY FANGIRL HEART IS SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭💕

user4 Her sister looks so much like her 😶😍

user5 THEY ARE SO CUTE 😍😍

jonahmarais They are 💕 user5

user6 SOMEONE FUCKING PUNCH ME 🤩

user7 MY PARENTS ARE SO FUCKING SWEET 🥺🥰

corbynbesson Trust me they really were 😌 user7

jackavery THE TEA 🍵

danielseavey SPILL EM CORBYN 🍵

zachherron Please get fucking married. 🍵

jonahmarais Thinking about you ❤️📸: lizasoberano 989k likes | 89k comments liked by lizasoberano, corbynbesson, jackavery, zachherron and 99+ others

📸: lizasoberano
989k likes | 89k comments
liked by lizasoberano, corbynbesson, jackavery, zachherron and 99+ others

Comments:

user1 THEY FUCKING TOOK A PHOTO OF EACH OTHER. 😶

user2 YA'LL BETTER STOP GIVING US DAMN HEART ATTACKS 😭

user3 HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HANDLE SUCH A HANDSOME MAN GIRL?

lizasoberano To be honest I don't know. 🙃 user3

user4 FUCK THEY'RE IN LOVE 😍

user5 SHIT MY HEART STOPPED BEATING FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MINUTE 🤪

user6 Same user5 🥴