xx.

Jonah and Bea were chilling on the sofa at their hotel room. Bea excused herself to go the bathroom. Jonah agreed and he paused the movie they were watching. When Bea was at the bathroom her phone buzzed. Someone texted. Jonah looked to see who it was, it was Iñigo Pascual. The message says "Where are we meeting tonight? Restaurant or Room?!😏". Jonah felt anger all over his body and held her phone tightly.

He waited for Bea to come out of the bathroom and confront her. When Bea finally got out of the bathroom she was shocked to see her phone with Jonah. "Tiger, What are you doing with my phone?" Bea asked nervously. "Let's get straight to the point. Are you cheating on me?" Jonah asked angrily.

"Tiger no! What made you say that?!" Bea started to play dumb. "Oh stop playing with me Bea! You're a fucking user and a gold digger! I knew that from the start!" Jonah confronted her. "YEAH! You're right but why did you agree to have a relationship with me?" Bea asked.

"Because I wanted to hide my feelings for Liza that are still here!" Jonah replied. "This relationship is so stupid and fake it disgusts me. We're over, go find another man to fool." Jonah roasts her.

Jonah went to Corbyn's house and asked for some advice. "Bro if you really love Liza, you would do everything to get her back. Everyone deserves a second chance and why not you?" Corbyn advices Jonah. "I know that bro, but what if she rejects me? What if she won't love me back again? What if she doesn't give me a second chance?" Jonah said.

"Dude, those are just what ifs, the only way to know the answer to those is if you try it." Corbyn said. "I guess your right..." Jonah agreed. "So does this mean JonLiz is getting back together?!" Corbyn excitingly asked. "We'll see..." Jonah answered.

" Jonah answered