xiii.

Janella has to find a way to cheer up her bestfriend but she doesn't know what to do. But then finally Janella had a risky idea. She figured to make a group chat with her and Why Don't We except for Jonah. There she would finally tell them the truth about Enrique.

GROUP CHAT
janellasalvador, danielseavey, zachherron, corbynbesson, zachherron

janellasalvador
Is it ok for me to add you guys in this group chat?

corbynbesson
Yeah it's totally fine.

jackavery
Yeah it's ok, but what is this group chat for?

zachherron
Lemme guess this is about Jonah and Liza's break up?

danielseavey
Yeah is it about that?

janellasalvador
Yes. But also because I don't want to have a misunderstanding between us all. I'll be honest with all of you now and tell you all about Enrique.

danielseavey
Oh shit is about to go down...

corbynbesson
We're right here listening...

janellasalvador
Enrique and Liza met in a movie set. It was Liza's first movie and she was only 16. Enrique on the other hand was 18 already with more than 10 movies. Enrique liked Liza and started courting her. When Liza was 17 she answered Enrique and they became a couple. Their first year was amazing and I have never seen Liza happier than ever so I gave her some space and let her have the time of her life. But after their first year Liza started to act a little different. She started to do things that she didn't do before. Like drink and party. I thought she was just maturing and being a normal 18 year old that is already legal to drink here in the Philippines but no. Enrique was the one telling Liza to drink and party all night long so in the end of the day he would uhmm... take advantage of her... This was going on for the rest of their 2nd year together and in their 2nd year anniversary Liza saw Enrique cheating on her with Kathryn Bernardo another famous celebrity here in the Philippines. Enrique begged Liza to come back to her and being the girl who was so in love with him she accepted him back but that doesn't mean Enrique changed. He continued to cheat on her with different girls until Liza finally had enough. She planned to break up with Enrique but then he became wild and punched, kicked and slapped her. She was very bruised and couldn't feel herself. Until Enrique pointed a gun at her and that's where I stepped in right on time. If I came there a few seconds late she could've died. No one knows this except for me and you all guys even Jonah doesn't know this. Liza doesn't want Jonah to know because she is scared that Jonah will leave her because of her past experiences.

jackavery
Holy shit... I didn't know how bad Enrique was until now....

zachherron
That guy is really a douchebag....

danielseavey
Should we tell Jonah about this?

corbynbesson
Maybe let's wait for a couple of weeks and we'll talk to him about the whole situation...

danielseavey
Sounds good.. I guess I'll have to say goodbye to my family early..

jackavery
Yup...

janellasalvador
Thank you guys for listening to me.. this really means a lot to me and Liza... hopefully you still catch up to Jonah before he leaves the Philippines....

 hopefully you still catch up to Jonah before he leaves the Philippines