xvi.

Jonah's plane already took off and has left the Philippines. The boys went in the same plane he was in but separated their seats with Jonah to give him some space.

Jonah looked at the window and started crying. He regretted why he left Liza and was guilty of what he has done. He loved her so much that it hurts. But like what other people say you only know you love someone truly when you can let them go for the better.

Jonah thought the best thing to do was to leave Liza so that she wouldn't be hurt anymore but rather than help Liza this made her life miserable and when she heard the news that Jonah left the Philippines it tore her heart to pieces. Jonah leaving Liza taught Liza to never trust anyone anymore.

A year has passed since Jonah left the Philippines.

Jonah found a new girl who he loved dearly but this doesn't mean he forgot Liza. She is still in Jonah's heart and will always be her great love.

As for Liza, she promised herself to never love anyone anymore. She didn't want to be hurt anymore.

The Why Don't We boys were gonna do their world tour once again and as expected Philippines was the last stop. Jonah didn't want to see Liza because he is afraid he might break her heart once again because he reminds her why she doesn't trust anyone.

Liza heard the news that Why Don't We was going to the Philippines and wanted to watch their show but she was hesitant. Should she go or not?

 Should she go or not?