iv.

The boys decided to go to the gym and workout. What they didn't know was that Liza was in the same gym they decided to go to. As they walked in the gym Jonah immediately saw Liza, the other boys shouted at Liza calling her attention. When they finally get her attention she ran quickly towards them.

"Hi guys! What brought you guys here?" Liza asked. "Well we decided to workout and we didn't know that you were here." Corbyn told Liza. "You guys wanna workout together?" Liza invited the boys. "We would love to!" Daniel accepted her invitation.

While doing one of the workouts Liza tripped and had difficulty in walking. Jonah rushed to her and asked if she was fine. "Are you ok?!" Jonah asked her worried.
"Yes, I'm fine." Liza assured him.

But Liza still couldn't walk and seeing Liza in pain is not the sight Jonah wanted to see so Jonah carried Liza and placed her in his back. "Jonah! Put me down!" Liza demanded Jonah. "Not when I see you in pain!" He insisted. Not sure of what she's feeling Liza stupidly smiled at Jonah. She doesn't understand how she feels.

Not aware of how sweet they looked. The other boys agreed to take a picture of the two and send it to the both of them. After that Liza started feeling better and Jonah helped her slowly walk. They decided to go eat at a restaurant and Jonah offered to pay everything.

Jonah offered a seat to Liza and sat beside her. Liza started to develop this weird feeling about Jonah but she couldn't understand what. To distract her from these weird feelings she decided to take a picture of the food.

After they ate they bid their goodbyes. Liza and Jonah smiled at each other both with love in their eyes. The other boys felt happy for their bro Jonah. After that the boys went to their hotel and Liza went back to her house.

Jonah posted on Instagram as well as Liza. Jonah's feelings for Liza is clear but Liza still  is unsure about her feelings for Jonah.

jonahmarais Always got your back ❤️🌈tagged lizasoberano 927k likes | 79k commentsliked by lizasoberano, zachherron, jackavery, danielseavey and 99+ others

tagged lizasoberano
927k likes | 79k comments
liked by lizasoberano, zachherron, jackavery, danielseavey and 99+ others

Comments:

user1 I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW THE FUCK I'M FEELING 😭

lizasoberano Thank you 🙏❤️

user2 The ship is fucking sailing boys! 😍

zachherron seriously no credits? 😔

danielseavey poor Zachary 😜

corbynbesson you guys look perfect together ❤️❤️❤️

jackavery Y'all need to get a room together. 🤫😂

jonahmarais JACK!

user3 Y'all need to confirm your relationship 😏

user4 ^

user5 ^

user6 ^

lizasoberano  Conquering fear with Hope 💪 1

1.7m likes | 120k comments
liked by jonahmarais, corbynbesson, jackavery, zachherron and 99+ others

Comments:

jonahmarais You're my Hope 🙏❤️⭐️

user1 MY SHIP IS SAILING ONCE AGAIN 😍😭

user2 SOMEONE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING 😭

user3 GIRL YOU AIN'T DREAMING! user2

user4 PLEASE GET MARRIED 💙💎❤️😭

zachherron ^ How about a yes?

danielseavey ^ don't mind if I join in...

jackavery ^

corbynbesson ^

user5 Beat up them haters mami 😍💪