xiv.

Liza still in despair after their breakup with Jonah never left her room since the day Jonah left her. Her eyes looked like they never slept for a month straight and she doesn't open her door. Everyone is worried about her.

Meanwhile Jonah is finding a way to leave the Philippines as soon as possible. Liza doesn't even wanna live anymore. She keeps telling herself Fuck you and You're useless.

But the most hurtful thing she told herself is No one loves you, why do you keep forcing yourself to think that someone loves you? You're a piece of shit and deserve to die!

7 days has passed since their breakup but she still can't forget and it still hurts because she thought she finally found her one true love but I guess she didn't.

It was the day the Jack, Daniel, Corbyn and Zach were waiting for. The day they finally tell him the truth. The boys arrive at the airport and headed straight to Jonah's house but he wasn't there. They checked his Instagram and
saw that he was already leaving and was at the airport.

jonahmarais Bye Philippines 🇵🇭❤️671k likes | 34k commentsliked by jackavery, zachherron, corbynbesson, danielseavey and 99+ more

671k likes | 34k comments
liked by jackavery, zachherron, corbynbesson, danielseavey and 99+ more

Comments:

user1 it's really over.... 😭😭😭

user2 noooo 😭😭😭

user3 #JonLizIsDead 😭

user4 SHIT HURTS 😭😭😭😭

The boys hurried in hopes that they could still catch up with Jonah. Thankfully they catches up with him at just the right time his plane was called he was about to leave the airport and go to his plane but they all rushed to him and stopped him, and Daniel holding his hand while Zach and Jack block his way.

Jonah was shocked to see the boys. "What are you guys doing here?" Jonah asked confusingly. "You need to stop right now Mr. Marais and listen to us." Corbyn ordered him.

"Don't go back to the US." Jack commanded him. "We promise it will be worth it." Zach added.

Jonah listened to them and they sat down together at a coffee shop near the airport.

"What do you guys want to talk about?" Jonah asked.

"About Liza and Enrique." Daniel said.

"If that's it, then I'm not interested." Jonah exclaimed.

"Enrique is a douchebag!" Jack angrily said.

"He forces Liza to do things she never have done before!" Corbyn added.

"Enrique is the reason why Liza almost died from suicide." Zach explained.

"And Enrique tried to rape her....." Daniel sadly said.

"Wha-what?" Jonah could not believe what he's hearing.

"Dude, Enrique held Liza's hand but Liza didn't like it but she was scared of him..." Jack explained.

"Wh-Why didn't she tell me?" Jonah asked.

"She's scared of loosing you Jonah, the only man who loved her truly..." Corbyn told Jonah.

"I-I need to say sorry to her....." Jonah cried.

"Let's go bro we're gonna bring you to her house." Zach tried to comfort Jonah.

" Zach tried to comfort Jonah