Ten

Niall

Me and Penelope still sat in the sofa cuddling. We were watching some weird kids channel. The show was about some talking cat that had to get home without looking at a map. But Penelope seemed to like it though. 

I was in my own little world when I thought more about him, Adam. He was my absolute best friend and now I will never be able to see him again. Stupid. Stupid world. Why can't we just live forever?

"It's dinner" Harry yelled while he interrupted both me and Penelope. Me in my thoughts and Penelope in her TV watching.

"Alright!" Penelope chuckled as she shot up from the couch. I on the other hand walked up slow and took my time.

"You Alright?" Harry asked while placing his hand on my shoulder. The boys already knew what had happened. 

"Yeah, no I'm fine" I admitted as we entered the dining room. Penelope had already sat herself down, she was a little short for the chair but she didn't want to have a pillow or something like that so she didn't get that. Harry had cooked spaghetti bolognese that stood on the dining table. 

Harry

We had all sat down at the table, and everyone had taken some food. But Penelope didn't start eating, she just sat there closing her eyes for some reason. 

"What are you doing honey?" I asked her, but she didn't open her eyes. 

"I'm praying" She Whispered. 

"Oh, okay" Me and the boys just looked at each other with surprised looks.

She opened her eyes a couple of seconds later, but she still didn't eat. 

"Aren't you going to eat?" Niall asked with pasta stuffed in his mouth. 

"Someone has to say when I can" She smiled. 

"Oh, okay, well you can eat now" I said looking at the boys with a questionable look. 

"Thanky" She chirped, starting to twirl the pasta on to her fork. 

"So tell me Penelope what do you pray about?" Louis asked. 

"Well, I pray about things like, thanks for this meal and thanks for the things that have happened to day and I pray for those that I love, that they will be happy. And those sort of things" She explained while putting the pasta in her mouth. 

She's so little but have such a big heart, that sweet little innocent girl. 

"Who taught you that?" Liam asked her. "My mom said that I should pray before I eat because you should be thankful for the food you are given, she also said that you should pray in hard times, and hopefully it will go a little bit better then" She smiled, her whole mouth filled with pasta. 

We were almost done with the dinner when we heard someone go down the stairs.

"The room is finished now" A man with black builder trousers who was also bald said. Behind him stood three other builders and a decorator. 

You see we wanted to get professional help with the room so it would be the best for her.

"Oh yeah thanks. We have some food left if you want any?" I asked, smiling. 

"Yeah no, we're good, but thank you" The other man said. I just nodded and thanked them one more time. Before they were going to go Penelope started talking. 

"Hi, I'm Penelope. I'm five years old, That's a whole hand!..." She started saying, all of them just laughed and nodded their heads. 

"...and this is Elliot...." She explained while holding up Elliot. "....and you know what? I jumped into a puddle today and got all wet. But it was okay because Maria was very nice and helped me get war...." She rambled before Louis interrupted her.