16

Penelope

We had just finished our breakfast. Or to be more exact I had just finished my breakfast and we were heading outside only because the boys had a surprise for me.

"Okay Penelope, I want you to close your eyes for a little bit, but don't worry we will say when you can open them again" Liam explained as he took his hands over my eyes.

"I'm going to fall" I worried as I clearly felt the insecurity when I couldn't see anything.

"No, don't worry, Harry will make sure you won't fall" Liam said.

"Here take my hand" I heard Harry say as I sooner felt his hand wrapped around my own.

What could it possibly be that the boys want to show me? I mean they have given me so much to me these past five days.

"Okay be careful, here comes some stairs" Harry said while he held my hand extra tight.

"Okay, but it's your fault if i fall, remember that" I said as I carefully walked down the stairs.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" I giggled as I jumped up and down from pure excitement.

"Okay..." Liam drawled as he took his hands off my face.

When I opened my eyes I saw the most amazing thing ever! It was a bike! It was a pink glittery bike. Perfect because then it would match my helmet.

"Wow!" I screamed as I ran to the bike and started to look closer.

The bike was really the most beautiful bike I have ever seen, pink and silver glittery stuff on the sides of the handles. A silver bell, white wheels. It even had a little seat for Elliot on the back of it.

This bike was amazing. 

"Elliot can sit here!" I said as I pointed to the little seat

"That's right" Liam said with a little chuckle.

"And it even matches my helmet!"

"Yeah that's what I thought when I picked it out" Zayn beamed.

"When you picked it out? It was me that picked it out!" Niall argued. 

"Are you kidding me? It was me that saw that it even had a seat and even thought about the thought of Elliot sitting there" Liam noted.

"Okay, okay guys. Let's not fight, Alright. But we all know that it was me that even found that miracle" Harry restated. 

"You're all right probably, but it was me, myself and I that even thought of the idea of getting a bike" Louis said, joining the conversation as well. 

The boys had gone in on a full on deep discussion on who found or bought the bike, but honestly I could care less. I'm just happy that it is here now.