17

Harry

We had just gotten done with Penelope's bike, not that it was that much work going into it, but for five guys and a five year old it was pretty hard I must say. We all had graved in our names on the bike just to give it some personal touch and Penelope had tried to grave in small hearts everywhere on the bike, but that ended up with me helping her.

"Now Penelope, can you go and stand in front of the bike and tell us what we have done?" Liam asked Penelope as he held a camera in his hands.

"Yeah sure" She said as she happily skipped to the standing bike.

"Okay, go!" Liam grinned as you heard a pling sound from the camera, as it now was recording. 

"Why are you filming?" Penelope asked Liam.

"Because we want to remember some stuff in life and the best way is sometimes to record them" Liam said as he gave Penelope a quick smile making sure she wasn't going to ask more questions but only to start talking about the bike.

"But why?" She asked.

I looked over at the other boys and saw them laughing a little at Penelope's over curiosity and Liam's patient slowly dying.

"Because it can be fun to watch back at. Now, can you please say what we have done today" Liam said as he got more and more inpatient by every second and it was hilarious.

"Okay. Um first I ate breakfast and it was really yummy and then after that-" Penelope started to say but got interrupted by Liam.

"No, Penelope, I meant for you to explain to us about the bik-"

"No, Liam wait I wasn't finished yet" she said clearly offended that Liam had interrupted her.

"Okay" Liam sighed as he looked back at us with a smile but still recording Penelope. We all laughed silently at how cute she was when she was angry.

"Okay so where were we? Oh yeah! And after that we looked at some photos of me as a baby and I was super cute"

"You're still a baby" Louis yelled.

"No i'm not!" Penelope huffed as she stomped her foot in the grass with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay I'm kidding" Louis muttered as he tried to hide a smile. Penelope smiled again knowing that we don't think of her as a baby. 

But sorry honey we do.

"And then the boys had a surprise for me so they held my eyes closed and led me to the back yard and I was about to FALL, when Harry led me down the stairs..." Penelope said with way too much enthusiasm when she talked.  

"..But luckily I didn't" She said with a big dramatic sight. 

God she might have a chance to become a Youtuber.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket so I took it out from my gym shorts and looked at the unknown number, walking away to answer the phone, giving the boys a little wave letting them know that I was going to talk to someone on the phone.

"Hello, Styles here" I said as I answered the phone.

"Oh hello Harry it's me Katherine, Willows mom"

"Yeah, hello" I said as I dragged on the yeah

"Yeah um I was just wondering if Penelope wanted to come over tomorrow to have a little play date?" Willows mom asked.

"Oh, um, yeah I guess that she would like that. When can we come over?" I asked.

"Around noon sounds good, eh" She said.