Episode 13-The Bunker

It was cramped in Sam and Dean's car. Nancy didn't mind because she was too busy ogling the beautiful thing, but the rest of the Drew girls were very uncomfortable. Sal had chosen to sit between Destiny and Elizabeth in order to avoid Nancy. She also had Evelyn on her lap, so she felt claustrophobic. Due to the alarming chase through Main Street LA, Sal had forgotten all about the fight she and Nancy had at Mako, but now Sal had a new reason to be mad at her. Nancy had put blind trust into strangers. Not just any strangers, but two shady, intimidating men who carried guns under their shirts. Needless to say, Sal was not  happy with Nancy, therefore she was trying her absolute best to ignore her. Unfortunately, that was difficult because Nancy wouldn't stop talking. 

"What model is this?" Nancy asked in astonishment.

"Chevy Impala," Dean answered proudly from the driver's seat. 

"I know  it's an Impala, fat-head. I was asking what year it is."

Sam gave Nancy a quizzical look. "Fat-head?"

"Nancy!" Elizabeth said. "Don't call people fat-heads."

"You can't tell me what to do," Nancy scoffed. 

Elizabeth crossed her arms. "Just because you were born a few minutes before Destiny and I doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."

"Uh, yeah it does," Nancy retorted. "Just ask Sal. She's the oldest. She knows our rights, don't you, Sally?"

"Don't talk to me," Sal deadpanned. "And don't  call me Sally. I stopped going by that nickname a long time ago."

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Come on, you can't still be mad at me for wanting to go to Jack."

Sal kept her eyes straight ahead. "If you think that's why I'm mad, then you really aren't as smart as you think you are."

"Of course I'm smart!" Nancy said defensively. "I'm the oldest triplet!"

"By three minutes!" Elizabeth cried out. "That barely counts!"

"I'm older than Destiny by six minutes so how do you like them apples?" Nancy argued. 

"Hey!" Dean yelled. "Shut up! I can't hear myself think with all of you yapping back there."

Nancy maneuvered herself so her head rested on the back of Dean's seat. 

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up! Bleh!" 

Dean glanced irritably at Nancy in the rearview mirror. She had her finger pointing inside her mouth, mimicking the Valley Girl saying of, "Gag me with a spoon!"

"Did you just make a Stand By Me  reference?" Sam inquired. 

"Dang right I did. Mama loves  the 80s,"  Nancy snickered. 

Dean shook his head and muttered, "We should've left you kids in that damn alley."

"What did you just say?" Nancy growled. 

Dean tightened his grip on the steering wheel. "You heard what I said, you little sh--"

"Dean, don't," Sam cut in. "They're just kids."

"I don't care how old they are," Dean said sharply. "Dad wouldn't have taken attitude from us, so we're not taking it from these brats, either." He turned his head just enough to look at the girls. "You all got that?"

None of them dared to try him, not even Nancy. 

"Good," Dean said as he made a turn, eyes dark and jaw set.