One Night Snatch

Akihiko's Side

"Hi there, you look lonely. Did something happen?"

Looking like the man she truly desired, she gazed at me with her bluish eyes. She was sitting alone at the bar sulking about something. Reading her mind allowed me to find out why. She had a scuffle with her boyfriend. Of course, I knew that beforehand... because I was targeting this sweet nectar... morning dew... of a woman. A natural redhead, with an hour-glass body, and a maroon dress like no other, the target was fire. For a devil like me, something as good as her was a really-really difficult pass. With or without any makeup, she looked hot. It made me wonder why her boyfriend argued with her. Prying into her thoughts, I realized that the guy just couldn't resist temptation and looked at the ass of another mortal female. I kind of want to quote the entire underrated song entitled Gallery by Mario Vasquez. After gazing at me just for a second, her eyes became immediately fixated with mine.

"I'm so sorry. Where are my manners?"

I sat beside her on the left side in the bar and signaled the bartender. With her eyes still affixed to my very presence, I kind of looked around for a bit. I needed to make sure that I was not being watched or being followed.

"My name is James Cameron."

Of course, I invented that name. I offered her my right hand waiting for her reply.

"I am Donna... Jackson..."

She softly replied as she shook hands with me. I wasn't going to pass, I said... so I kissed her very soft hand. It did surprise her... just a bit, but she never took her hand away. It only meant one thing for me... my charm was working on her already. It wasn't enough though, I need her to offer herself to me...

"You look sad..." I gleamed at her offering some kind sympathy... no... I offered her empathy. "Did something happen?"

"It's nothing..." she retreated back with her elbows on top of the bar while she rubbed her forehead. "It's just that..."

"Yes?" I smiled at her. "It's okay if you can't tell me, but you might feel better when you tell your worries, otherwise you'll just feel pressured. I'll buy you a drink if you don't mind..."

Feeling reassured, she turned her attention at me. She subtly scanned me from top to toe trying to make sure that I am harmless and innocent.

"I would love to," she smiled back at me.

"So what's your poison?" I asked as I cracked up a smile from the face of her deepest desires.

"You..." she suddenly shook her head and then smiled back at me, "I mean... whatever you would like us to drink."

"I was thinking of a cocktail," I said that stressing the cock part, "but then again it would rather be wrong for an occasion such as this one..."

She bit her lower lip, "What is the occasion?"

"This is the occasion..." I grinned, "our fated meeting. It feels like I am meant to be here at this moment to be with you."

She turned away and covered her face. She tried to hide her blushing rosy red cheeks.

"Am I wrong?" I asked her one last time.

She looked back... still covering her cheeks with her hands. She shook her head. It meant that I was not wrong. Of course, I wasn't wrong. She was my target after all.

A couple of drinks later, she was already a bit tipsy. So I opened the door for her to the special room I reserved earlier for both of us.

"Come on in."