Interrogation [Asking One's Self]

Akihiko's Side

"Romania? Damn..." Jose checked out the online map while lying down on the couch of our Division's Living Room. "It looks pretty far..."

"It's still in Europe, idiot..." Irina sighed. "You look like you've seen some stuff, Japanese."

"I did..." I stood up from my seat to head back to my room. "The nuns may look holy on the outside but they are damn unholy... ... ..."

"What happened during the interrogation?" Tyrell patted my back. "We can talk about it here you know..."

"They killed the criminal because he was deemed demonic by the nuns," I glanced at Geoffrey. "They put a bullet in his head and then burned him to ashes... For them... it's called purification or purgation... to me, it's called murder and arson."

"Double Damn..." Jose had a sick feeling in his stomach. "We can't do anything about that... the entire Catholic Church is backing them with the same belief... Dios mio por favor..."

"So what now, Japanese?" Geoffrey stood up from the couch. "Back in Russia we just drink Vodka."

"I drink Tequila," Jose suddenly jumped up wanting to have a couple of drinks.

"So I made a quick research about Carta Monastery," Anna made a surprising discovery. "I found that this place held dark secrets..."

"Like what?" Irina immediately took a seat.

"In the distant past, an evil witch used that very spot to summon out Lilith, Queen of Hell and the Lady of the Lustful Devils... more commonly known as the incubi and the succubi."

I took a quick glance at Geoffrey, "Sounds dangerous..."

"Yeah," Geoffrey nodded back at me. "Does sound dangerous..."

"Well it gets worse," Anna continued explaining. "The witch was very powerful and wise that she..."

She made a pact with our queen, Lilith. Lilith was the name given to her by the humans but her real name is something else... Luxlit. She would offer her soul for total dominion over the six-hundred-sixty-six lustful devils that came out of the portal she conjured. The soul of a witch like her was our queen's top priority... and so she agreed to it and we became the witch's possessions.

We were obsessed with her... all of us including the succubi. She treated us like toys with me being one of her favorites. She used us for her evil plans and she played all her cards well. I was always right by her side being the most loyal of her dogs. Every night, I satisfy her in bed together with others... we had orgies together with other witches.

She all had us fooled when we found out that she was a devil witch and not a human witch. It only meant that her soul can't be taken by our queen. Of course, everything ended when she was overwhelmed by the influx of attacks coming from the holy crusade. When she was about to die, she vowed that she would one day return to plunge the world into darkness. My fellow lustful devils were freed from her control and fled back to hell, some of them stayed to continue feeding off the lustful desires of humans, and as for me... I was obsessed with her. I stayed here and waited for her to come back... be reincarnated... and dominate me all over again.

Centuries passed, my obsession for slowly disappeared. I started living in disguise as a human. I fell in love countless of times but it all ended badly because in the end, my obsession for her remained strong. It's only during this time that I had totally gotten over it. I was more concerned about the safety of my fellow human comrades and of course my own race. Be it devil, angel, risen, or fallen... we are all celestial beings and we needed to work together... except of course for some pack-minded, school-minded, horde-minded species.

I found myself in my room contemplating about the past. What if the Cult of Lust is headed by the witch? What should I do? There are lots of things that happened... I learned how to live properly as a human and have fun trying to solve my own cases back in New York.

If I find... I ever find my brother... what should I do from here on out? Should I send him to the Antarctic Sanctuary, should I take him back with me, or if he ended up wanting to kill me... how will I ever respond to that?

A pentagram etched on the cold floor in the basement of a familiar location

Ancient markings encircled the pentagram as blood dripped down from above

Hanging upside down above the pentagram circle were five male corpses and five female corpses

All of them with a sack on their heads and their throats slit

As their blood dropped down in the middle of the pentagram circle, a woman lit up five candles

Holding the sixth candle, she started chanting a summoning spell

The pull of blood in the middle suddenly boiled and a portal to hell opened up

One by one, the incubi and succubi are released into the world

The evil witch looks up... and takes a step forward...

She reaches out... offering her soul...

She waits for me... she wants to caress me...

She wants to dominate my body... she wants to be on top...

She wants to take it deeper and deeper...

She wants me to fill her up...

I can't stay obsessed with her...

I can't let her take control of me again...

I can't let her see me like this...

No...

I have to breathe...

I realized...

I can't sleep after all...