Antarctic Sanctuary

Sarah's Side

[27th July, 2019] [Speaker: Antarctic Sanctuary Leader: Messenger Angel Buriel]

"I am an angel, one of the remaining angels living in this world. I'm just one of the angels... I'm not like the archangels Blaziel, Pyrael, or Flarael... I'm just here... just like you, a celestial being... a being of creation trapped and thriving. I am Buriel, a messenger angel under Ms. Blaziel also known as Angel Gabriel for those who are not aware of her true name. I stand before you to celebrate the fifth year anniversary of the Antarctic Sanctuary. It's been five long years since then and we are only getting stronger. This place that humans can never breach... Antarctica has been our home and it has been undisturbed for five years already. We tried to reason with these mortals, but they didn't listen. Some of our people lost their lives, some continue to fight, and some continue to hide amongst them. We have agents of our own outside helping those who are trapped and collecting mystical dust in order for us to create portals so they could easily come here without being noticed by humans. Likewise, we are building a powerful machine that could some help us return to the Other Side and return to our homes."

"We have tried to contact other gods such as the Destiny Weavers and the Emissaries of Balance, but none of them responded with our calls. We also asked for the help of spatial beings, time beings, reality beings, and the mythical sleep beings, but none of them ever responded. Our suspicions have been realized and proven that a great war among the gods is ongoing until now. It could've started from the assassination of the Devil King by a chaos being. Brothers and Sisters trapped in this world, we may still consider ourselves lucky because the war that we are fighting for isn't as grave as the war, our brethren are fighting against. Only time will eventually tell... when the war comes to an end."

"As for this year, the Werewolves have already declared war against humanity and the rest celestials. They believe that they are stronger than the rest of us combined. Canada was said to have been overrun by their kind and humans have been actively fighting. We have also received news coming from London that the notorious Elitist Vampire Terrorist has already been killed by none other than our very own agents, the infamous incubus of New York and the dhampir Pavlov. Who would've thought that one of our scariest foes have been dealt that easily? The great news was reported to us by the Southeast Asian Witch, Codename: Sarah."

"Lastly, I would like to address that even if our powers weaken... ... ..."

The Antarctic Sanctuary is the safe haven for celestial beings in Antarctica. It is led by the Angel Buriel and the Antarctic Council. It emits a miraculous barrier and an icy aura that wards off the humans and renders their machinery to malfunction losing power. Worldwide satellite detection systems have been permanently disabled to secure the location of trapped celestial beings all around the world. The humans think that their satellites are working fine, but that's not the case. A great example would be the New York Incubus and his disguising skills that are never detected and another one for the Southeast Asian Witch's ability to just fly around undetected with her broomstick.

The Antarctic Council is composed of the Special Vampire Gallieon, the Fairy Atalan, the Fallen Cofagel, the Devil Elemor, and the Wizard Historin. The Devil King was said to have been assassinated December of 2013 and the portals closed January of 2014 trapping all of the celestials on multiple planet Earths of different parallel universes. They all knew the story, the humans saw them and thought that they were aliens, and responded with hostility and started warring with their race. They even tried to reach out with the biggest religions in the world and all of them came were denied by humans. The humans they never believed the truth... they can never accept the truth... because they are the ones making their own stories... This is how corrupt the humans have become... They feed lies to their own people...

"Here is a new bag of mystical dust particles collected by the Mr. Kuroshiro and Mr. Pavlov," I handed it to Council Wizard Historin. "They are looking forward to having it used on those stranded in New York."

"Ah dearest Witch Sarah," the old wizard gazed at me with his flirtatious eyes. "You are always so alluring to look at. I was kind of sad that I wasn't able to see you, my dear."

"I'm glad to have made you happy," I simply lowered my head and immediately changed the topic. "About those trapped in New York..."

"Ah yes... yes... dear me, I was almost charmed by your exotic beauty~" he remarked trying to look cute but in fairness, he had something to say. "Good news, we are going to rescue them next week. Please go to New York and tell them to gather at A Certain Bar! Our leader has opened a new location for refugees from all over the world! Isn't that exciting?"

I gave a heavy sigh of relief, "Finally..."

"This calls for a celebration, don't you think?" he winked at me. "Do you want to have a drink with me?"

"I'll pass," I immediately bowed my head and left. "I'm a busy witch so find someone else~~~"

While passing along the hallway, I bumped into Leader Buriel and Council Cofagel.

"Ms. Sarah," Leader Buriel courteously lowered his head. "You look busy..."

"Yes," I immediately excused myself. "I need to make a report to my friends in New York!"

"Oh yes about the transport of the refugees trapped there," he makes a fist. "Go tell them the good news, dear!"

"You should celebrate first though," Council Cofagel smiled at me. "This is after all the fifth year anniversary of our nation. You join with the other witches and wizards at the lounge, they are brewing the best cocktails right now~"

"I'll be back as soon as the people hear of my good news!" I jumped into the window and flew with my broomstick.

As a powerful witch, I can easily turn myself invisible~ It is after all... the best way of avoiding detection from the watchful eyes of the humans. They are paranoid about our existence and are interested in our technology and DNA structure. All they think about is the next stage of evolution... and the next frontier!

Sad to say, that... humans... you will never understand unless you are all willing to accept the truth... and that you are willing to tell your people... the truth. The SOUL is more important than the BODY anyway...

As for Kuroshiro and Pavlov, I won't be able to observe them for now... I hope they are doing well...