Cult of Lust [Warm Welcome]

Akihiko's Side

"YES!!! YES!!! OH YES!!" she bounced her body back and forth as if there was no tomorrow. Her insides were being penetrated by the foreign body known to many as the magical joystick of pleasure. "I'M COMING!!!"

"You rock my world, babe," I whispered to her ear after she had the most electrifying orgasm of her life, "but I haven't come yet... so I won't let you rest just yet, okay?"

"Okay... please... more..." Panting, she lied down and spread her arms and legs welcoming me with such eagerness, "come inside... I want to accept everything..."

"Here I come babe," I teased her by rubbing it off and tapping her flower gently. "Tell me how you like it inside..."

"I WANT IT! I WANT IT BAD! STOP TEASING ME!!!"

"But a while ago, you weren't as lewd as this that you even told me that I was not your type..."

"NO!!! I WAS JUST... I was just kidding..." she held my dick with her hands and directed them into the entrance. "Please... Please... I need you..."

Without a second thought, I forced my way inside sending deep vibrations into her system as she arched toward her back almost fainting as soon as I withdrew it back out of her. When she came to, she put her arms and legs around never letting go for the rest of the night... I never had a plan of letting go without seeding her... of course.

The moment we arrived at Cluj International Airport from London City Airport, I immediately searched for a way to sate my lustful hunger. This woman was chosen from my very-very meticulous scoring mechanisms. She was obviously a ten out of ten. However, the way she screamed and the way that she rode me after discovering that I was the man of her life, was worth every last bit of my insemination. It didn't occur to me that she would end up getting discovered the next morning...

"HAAAAAAAA... We literally just arrived here yesterday when the incubus decided to mock us by giving us an impregnation case here!" Captain Evans roared. "It's as if it knows our every move... mocking us... all the way..."

"I know how you feel Captain, it passed right under our noses and the noses of the other agencies..." I shook my head knowing that I did it. "I guess we'll have to take over the case huh?"

"Don't bother," he waved his hand. "We'll have to give it to other agencies. What we need to focus on is our trip to Carta Monastery, do you understand agent?"

"Sir, yes sir!" I straightened my back.

"From Cluj-Napoca to Carta Monastery, how many hours do you estimate?" Captain Evans glanced at Irina.

"Well... this RV provided by the agency would take us about three to four hours. Five hours if we include break times," she took a look online. "Yup... that's about right, Cap."

"That place used to be a tourist spot..." Anna sighed. "Because of this apocalypse... it's the most plausible hideout for cults like that..."

"What Chinese means is that we might get ambushed at any moment we set foot to that location." Geoffrey packed their baggage inside the RV. "We're lucky because other agencies decided to join in on the fun."

"Agent Pavlov is correct, squad." Captain Evans hopped on the driver's seat. "Get inside and we'll make it to our destination as fast as possible. From this point on... you have to put on and activate your combat mode."

"Wow..." Tyrell whistled.

"Why'd you whistle, Blackie?" Geoffrey stared at him. "Seen some chick passing by?"

"No dawg..." he shook his head. "This is the first time that Mexican didn't crack a joke..."

"Yeah... that's strange..." I noticed it too. "What's wrong Mexican?"

"Hangover... too many liquors... too many to drink... too many kinds..." He slumped over inside the car. "Too many rejections..."

"You should take some rest or... you know... pop a pain reliever," I headed inside the car.

Before closing the RV, I saw the Vatican Crusaders in their own tank-like vehicle with their mother-superior looking at me in the eyes intently as if she had something to say. I noticed that the other nuns were staring at me as well. I brushed it off thinking that it was probably because of what I experienced during the interrogation.

Halfway through, we had to make a stop like every other hunter on to this case. The reason for it was simple and yet complicated, we entered their territory. The place was mysteriously misty, haunted, and forested.

"The cultists might have a witch," Mother-Superior Dimaria warned everybody. "Lock your vehicles and have one agent from your squad to watch over your vehicles while all the others will proceed by foot. May God bless us all..."

"You'll stay behind Mexican," Captain Evans hurled the key of the RV to him. "You have to take a rest."

"Thank you, Captain..." Jose stood straight and saluted at all of us. "If you did not return after twelve hours, I'll call for emergency back up."

"Please do," Irina nodded at him. "Pray for us, Mexican..."

Geoffrey took out our weapons from the RV and handed them to us. "My sniper rifle, my crossbow, and my grappling gun... It's time do some Spiderman and Batman action..."

"The last time I used this katana was five years ago..." I attached my blade to my belt together with my magnum pistols. "I'm fully prepared..."

"I'm all geared up as well," Tyrell just finished attaching the light body armor set together with his rocket launcher. "How'd you like me now?"

"Too slick," Jose handed us his cocktail of bombs. "Even if I'm not going to be with you for the most of the part, you can remember that the Mexican Bomb Expert has done his part."

"That's sweet of you," Anna was geared up as well with a machete on one hand and a pickaxe on the other. "Pray for our safe return, old chap..."

Irina who was dressed up like the tomb raider fixed her gloves. "Captain, we're all locked and loaded."

"Good!" Captain Evans was suited up as well as a superhero without a cape. "The others have gone already... Remember what I said, HIGH ALERT! LET'S MOVE!"

"SIR YES SIR!!!"

It seemed like the Vatican Crusaders were gearing up as well. They had not gone ahead like the rest of the agents.

"It looks like you holy maidens have just finished gearing up as well," Captain Evans approached the mother-superior. "We'll go on ahead... sisters."

"Let the Holy Spirit guide your squad to safety, Captain." She looked at her own squad, "We're ready to go as well."

The interrogator nun approached me, "Nice sword... agent..."

I looked at her tight fitted suit and complimented her, "Nice suit... sister..."

"If you're searching for my whip, it's on my back," she grinned.

"That's... reassuring... sister," I did not know what to reply to her, to be honest...

When we made our way inside, we found out that traps were already activated by agents of our organizations. There were quite a few casualties already and some agents who didn't want to continue going further. We already lost twenty-five percent.

Pushing deeper, we encountered a battle between agents from other organizations and the cultists.

They called themselves... Lustful Fanatics...