The Archbishop and the Werewolf

In the Vatican City Fortress

"Archbishop Aureo, it came to our attention that your crusade brought back the body of a devil... particularly that of a werewolf. For what reason have you brought this demon into our holy city?" Archbishop Guillermo, Head of Vatican Security, questioned the Head of the Vatican Crusade.

"The specific specimen in question had properties that could withstand silver and metallic bullets," Archbishop Aureo explained the initial findings during the autopsy. "As the current Head of the Vatican Crusade, I put utmost importance to our priests and nuns. You do know that we lost Mother-superior Dimaria Ventura, or do you not know?"

"I have heard and it is one of the most devastating news of all... aside from the alleged return of the Evil Witch," Archbishop Guillermo rubbed his forehead. "My complaint, on the other hand, is why you'd allow such demon to be studied here in our sacred city?"

"As much as I want to complain to Archbishop Aureo, I would like to see the werewolf with my own eyes." Archbishop
Tobias, Head of Vatican Health Administrative, voiced out his opinion. "The threat is dead, Archbishop Guillermo. You need to rest easy for it will be disposed of after it is proven helpful, isn't that right?"

"Indeed," Archbishop Aureo nodded.

Archbishop Guillermo slammed the table, "THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!"

"Preposterous as it may seem, I also want our priests and nuns to be well equipped and prepared," Archbishop Cordova, Head of Relief Foundation, also agreed with Archbishop Aureo.

After the heated discussion, Archbishop Guillermo stormed out of the hall.

[Earlier...]

"~The Evil Witch~ The Evil Witch~ has ordered me~ has ordered me~"

Archbishop Aureo, alone with Blood-fang's corpse, danced blissfully around it. He took out a bag of mystical dust and scattered it around the body.

"~to revive you~ to revive you~ from the dead~ from the dead~"

The body began twitching for a few seconds until it stopped. Archbishop Aureo licked the leftovers of the bag.

"This is too easy..." he sighed, "easier than burying the original fat Archbishop Aureo... I'll make it look like you killed me, Blood-fang, together with the other archbishops that I'm going to be taking here with me later..."

[Back to their present time...]

"Sister Hershey of the Asian Vatican Crusade Branch, you must have heard the news, haven't you?" Archbishop Aureo pretentiously looked and felt sad. "It is the most unfortunate event in our time..."

Sister Hershey, with her head, lowered hiding her teary eyes, nodded feeling sorrowful at the death of a batchmate, "It is very sad... Fr. Aureo..."

"However... during this dreaded time, I cannot leave the highest position empty and so... you will become the new Mother-superior... the new commander of Vatican Crusade forces, are you amenablewith that?"

"But... this is so sudden for me who is far more inferior than Sr. Dimaria..." she tried to look at the archbishop but she turned low enough to only notice a picture frame of the Archbishop when he was still younger. "I don't think I can accept this new position, father..."

"You are very humble, Sr. Hershey Mandapat," Archbishop Aureo stood up and approached her. "You have been working hard yourself, and I have heard of your feats as well. So please... accept thy offer, child of God..."

Sister Hershey noticed something protruding from Archbishop Aureo down below. The sight was suddenly imprinted to her mind as she wasn't able to look away from it. She nodded her head... and immediately left. As for the supernatural being behind Archbishop Aureo, the Evil Witch's plans were slowly beginning to unfold...

Sister Hershey was a brunette. While she is a nun now... no... while she is the Mother-superior now, in her teens... she was like an idol or celebrity for she was the easily the most beautiful of all the others. However, she lives in a life of holiness. She dedicated her life to God that she never let any man make a move against her. She grew up with only her mother by her side because her father died of an illness. For a Filipina like her, it was rare to know someone, in our day and age, to be as liberated and as conceited as the people now. Odds like this to happen... when talking about someone who is very religious and pure-hearted to even exist in contemporary times... An opportunity should not be wasted by a supernatural being...

A question remained during this ordeal... would she allow herself to be desecrated?

"Mother-superior Hershey, is something bothering you?"

"Ah!?" she looked flushed, "Nothing... Sr. Belladonna..."

"You look tired," Sr. Belladonna patted her back. "You are our new Mother-superior... you should rest a little..."

"Ah... yes... I was just... distracted for a bit..."

"Are you okay?" Sr. Belladonna placed the back of her palm on Mother-superior Hershey's forehead, "It looks like you have a fever... You need to take a rest..."

"I think so too..." Hershey replied. "I'll have to take a rest..."

In truth, she was still thinking of the thing protruding in between the legs of the one pretending to be the archbishop. She was also thinking of the photo of the archbishop when he was still younger... She immediately rushed to her special room, locked the door, knelt down beside the bed, and prayed. She knew of the temptation that she needed to resist... she knew if she gave up... she would end up being a disgrace... it would eventually lead to sin.

In front of her door, Sr. Belladonna stood by and guarded her... for she was actually an angel of God hiding in plain sight... She knew that there was an evil brewing within these lands... an evil that the EVIL WITCH... brewed...

The index finger of Blood-fang's left hand moved a little...