Dark Genesis [New Path]

Akihiko's Side

"I was very surprised that you, Kuroshiro, are hunting the New York Incubus despite the fact that you are all one and the same... You are very slick, my friend. I like your way of handling your own survival~" Jose took out a vial. "As for you, Evil Witch, you might want to dodge this attack!"

With a powerful swing, Jose tossed the vial straight ahead. Of course, the witch dodged it... but I was behind her so... I took the hit.

"JOSE!!! You hit Kuroshiro!!!" Geoffrey yelled at him.

"You are truly a dumb spectacle, dwenno." The Evil Witch laughed. "Since you've all chosen to die... I might as well hand it to you..."

"Arigato na... Jose-san..." I stood up completely healed and energized.

"Eh?" Geoffrey was surprised to see me fully healed. "You mean you threw... ... ... Damn little Mexican... you had me fooled!"

"RIGHT~" he grinned. "I am a Potioneer~"

The Evil Witch glared at us and backed away. "Fools! Even if you three stooges fight me together... NONE OF YOU WILL LIVE! AND I'M GOING TO START WITH THOSE MORTALS!"

She hit the ceiling with an enormous amount of energy. A huge cloud of dust and smoke wafted throughout the area. All of them! The squad and the rest of the people!!!

By now, there should've been debris falling... The ceiling should've crumbled...

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Dimaria exclaimed.

A huge metal plate blocked off the entire ceiling protecting everyone above.

"I forgot to mention... dear old witch~" Jose popped a bottle of champagne, "I am also a Transmutator~ In short~ because I am short~ I AM AN ALCHEMIST~ Metal manipulation and chemical concoctions~They are all my thing~~~"

"SHOW OFF!!!" Geoffrey and I yelled at him.

"Chill, you two~" he gave each of us a weapon. "A katana for you Japanese~ and a hunting knife for you Russian~ do not touch the blade part..."

"You should be afraid now, Dimaria..." I started to imbue my blade with demonic energy. "I'll make sure that you don't get to reincarnate again..."

"You are only strong because of your influence, demon bitch!" Geoffrey melded into the shadows, "I just finished chanting a seal so that you won't be able to teleport away... Thanks to the little Mexican over there, you were completely distracted..."

"Russian, you scumbag..." Jose grinned and then glared back at Dimaria. "Once you're dead, I will make sure to bury you in mercury... golden mercury~"

Dimaria started to laugh hard to our surprise. It looked like she wasn't scared of us...

"Do you think you can stop me by doing something so stupid?" She pointed her finger at me, "YOU ARE STILL MY PROPERTY! YOU BELONG TO ME! YOU WILL OBEY ME!!!"

A burst of energy struck through my nerves. It was as if some kind of force overtook my thoughts that made me unable to perceive the outside world. Afterwards, I found myself fighting against Jose and Geoffrey. The two of them were defending my moves yelling at me to snap out of it. But I can't... she was in my mind... she was caressing me... and I felt her warmth... that warmth known as lust... ... this wasn't love.

While I was busy attacking them, the Evil Witch was doing something else... she was trying to undo the seal to make her escape. I want to stop but I literally can't! They couldn't do anything... I also knew that once I became rogue, Geoffrey should've killed me... but he couldn't...