Akihiko against Alpha [The Team against the Pack]

Akihiko's Side

"Captain," Geoffrey approached our captain to talk about something... "a word with you, please?"

"Sure son, what is it?" Captain Evans leaned over to listen to Geoffrey.

"Japanese and I will act as distractions so that when we dash towards them," Geoffrey grinned, "and when we get their attention, tell them to fire."

"This is a suicide mission, son." The captain pondered for a moment, "I trust that both of you will rush back when you can't hold them off any longer."

"We won't die, captain..." Geoffrey grinned, "We hate werewolves after all..."

"What the hell are they doing?!" Dimaria got surprised as we went straight facing the pack head-on!

"They're acting as a distraction!" Captain Evans grinned. "Trust in them for they are aces just like us in the Incubus Hunt Division!"

"Is it working?!" I slashed through a couple of werewolves approaching me by the side. "I hope what we're doing as humans can make a difference!"

"Believe me, Jap," Geoffrey shot the heads of three of them charging towards us, "It makes a whole lot of sense!"

"Amazing," Dimaria finally ran out of bullets, "They're holding off on their own."

"We're almost out of bullets here," Captain Evans loaded his last magazines. "Let's make this count!"

"Seven minutes!" Anna equipped herself with her own halberd (a long rod with a sword at the tip of one end). "We have seven more minutes before backup arrives!"

Tyrell shot the last shell of the rocket launcher he was wielding. "Now... time to use my fists!"

"More of them coming from our right... err... the south!" Irina grabbed Jose's gift bomb and hurled it at the werewolves. "I hope your bomb works, Mexican!"

A powerful shockwave is sent towards the werewolves rendering them immobile and easy target for the rest of the agents.

"That Jose has finally done it, that Mexican bomber-man!" Tyrell tackled a werewolf to a rock squashing its lungs. "Who wants a piece of me?!"

Meanwhile at the monastery... the Evil Witch's lair, the Patriarch Alpha of the pack, Blood-fang awaited for the arrival of the human agents. His fur was deep crimson in color and his eyes were as bright as a full blue moon. He had not fully transformed and yet he was already the biggest and the most muscular of the entire pack. A werewolf scout headed back to make a report to him.

"Patriarch, the agents are currently overpowering our troupes..."

"Of course, they will overpower them..." Blood-fang grinned. "Such is the will of the Evil Witch. She wants us to offer our blood and their blood as a sacrifice. We will offer her our souls for she saved us and helped us multiply as quickly as we can. However, it is time that we show them our Alphas."

Blood-fang turned around and signaled the rest of the stronger werewolves to join the fray.

"Finally, it's our time..."

"Yes... I was already itching to claw their bodies..."

"I've been fasting for this day..."

"There... there... my children..." Blood-fang raised his hand. "Remember what the Evil Witch wanted... give her more sacrifices... GO!"